Chapter 2

When I got to Grace's loft, I knocked on the door. See, Grace hated her home life so she bought a loft to get away from her parents. She's offered for me to live here with her, but Andrew has threatened my life if I were to leave. So, hello, mate, get me out of this hell.

Grace opened the door dressed in sweat pants and the biggest hoodie I've ever seen.

"Hey bitch. How you holding up?" She asked. I looked up into her eyes. She looked worried as to why I was here on a Friday night.

"I just needed to get away." I said looking down kind of embarrassed. I mean it's Friday night, she probably has plans.

"Okay. Come on in. I mean I was having a Harry Potter marathon if you want to join." She said opening the door. I walked into her loft and immediately smelled popcorn. Typical Grace. She also had ice cream and gold fish on her table. I laughed.

"What? A bitch has got to eat her junk food. It's normal. Now grab a spoon and join me in eating a gallon of ice cream." She said as she walked into her living room.

I smiled. Being around her made me forget about everything. About my depression, my home life. She was the sister I wish I had. I grabbed a spoon from her kitchen and walked into the living room.

"Which movie are you on?" I asked.

"The fifth one." She answered her eyes stuck to the TV.

I smiled. This one was may favorite. I leaned back but my mind wasn't on the TV. It was on what was going to happen when I found my mate. I might have to leave Grace. I don't want to. You see, Grace was older than me by a month. So, she's already of age.

"Grace?" I asked and turned to her.

She looked at me then paused the TV."Yeah?"

"When we find our mates... Will we have to stop being friends if our mates want to move us somewhere?" I asked. She'd probably think I was being a cry baby about this.

"No. I'll always be your best friend. But see, our mates are going to be best friends just like us. I can feel it. So if you move, I'm coming with you." She looked me in the eyes.

"Okay." I said and looked down.

"Hailey? How about we go out tonight? Get your mind off things. It will be good for the both of us.

I looked down at my blue t-shirt and black sweats."Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I asked. All she did was smile.

*Time skip*

We had finally gotten dressed. I hade on a Green Day t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a leather jacket with converse. Grace had on a My Chemical Romance t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a leather jacket, and vans. Like I said, best friends.

Grace laughed when she saw what I had on. "Couldn't have planned it any better." She stated with a smile. She grabbed her car keys and her phone and opened the door."After you, my lady." She said in a real formal voice.

I chuckled and walked out into the chilling September air. I walked over to Grace's Camaro SS. Yeah. Her parents are rich so when she said that she wanted to move out, they gave her like half a billion dollars. That's how I get most of my money. Grace says that I deserve to have happiness sometimes.

She unlocked the car and slid into the drivers side while I in the passenger.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She turned to look at me."I guess you'll just have to see." She smirked. She turned the car on and the radio started to blast Taylor Swift's Blank Space.

"God, I hate this song!" Grace and I groan at the same time. Then we glanced at each other.

"Nice to meet you. Where you been?" We sang. I laughed as Grace continued to mock her.

I leaned my head against the window, and felt my eyes flutter close.

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Hailey! Get you ass up we are here woman!" Grace screched. I groaned and opened my eyes.

I looked out the front of the car. Grace took me to the... mall?

"We're here to buy shit, junk food, and clothes for you when you come over to my house," She said,"then we're going to Taco Bell." She said while getting out of the car. I groaned again and followed her out of the car.

We walked through the door to the mall and all I could smell was the stench of a vampire.

"You know, on second thought, maybe just Taco Bell." She said.

We turned to bolt when two men show up in front of us. They were both pretty hot too.

"Sorry girls, but I think your going to have to come with us."They said approaching us.

Grace laughed. She was a warrior wolf so she might be able to take them on. They lunged at me, but Grace stepped between us. She snarled and said,"If you so much as touch either of us, I'll snap your neck so fast that the Flash wouldn't be able to stop it." She said with the meanest look ever.

They looked scared as her eyes changed color. They ran. Grace turned around to look at me.

"How did I do?" She asked.

"Okay, I mean you could have done better." I joked as she looked at me with her mouth open.

"Let's get out of here."She smiled. We walked outside to her car. Suddenly, Grace stopped. I looked up to see what was so important to stop her from getting to Taco Bell. Believe me, it has to be hella important.

I saw two men sitting on the hood of Grace's car. The one on the left had blonde hair, blue eyes, and he looked about 6 foot. But the one on the right is what caught my eye. He had black curly hair, blue eyes, and he looked about 6 foot 2.

The guy on the right spoke up,"My name is Gavin and this is Sawyer and you both are coming with us."

~~~~~Double uploads!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!~~~~~~