Chapter 5

I laughed as I walked into Taco Bell, but that was soon cut short when I caught a whiff of a few familiar scents. I looked up only to be meet with the gang of 'bad asses'. Ran by Matthew White, Zachery Cameron, Saylor Spears, and Chase Rutherford. We all used to be best friends, but then Samara, Chase's girlfriend and mine and Grace's bestfriend, moved away. They blamed it on me. I don't know what I would have done, but apparently it was my fault.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Matthew said looking Grace and I up and down. "Nice seeing you Grace, I can't say the same for your friend." Matthew scoffed.

"Bitch move, I'm trying to buy to damn tacos." Grace said shoving Matthew. Matthew bared his fangs and hissed at her. Did I mention he's a vampire? No? Oh, well he is.

Zachery and Saylor approached me and asked, "Do you want to take this outside?" They asked. Any normal person would have been like no, but my kidnappers were outside still and they needed me alive for a reason... right? But I could look like I wanted to go willingly..

"As long as you fuck me up against the Taco Bell wall." I said with a smirk. I knew that would make them mad enough to take me outside no questions asked. My thoughts were confirmed when I felt Matthew take hold of my neck. I smiled as he dragged me outside.

"You shouldn't have said that!" Zachery yelled as he sent a hard punch to my torso. I yelped in pain as he then threw down to the ground.

"What do you think you fuckers are doing?" I heard a voice I haven't heard since middle school yell. I looked up to see Samara walk over to us. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and it wasn't from pain. I jumped up and hugged Sam like my life depended on it. She was part of my everything, along with Grace.

"I missed you." I said. She pulled back. She smiled then hugged me again.

"Is Grace here?" She asked. Her and Grace were always closer, that's why it hit Grace so hard when she left, but I was never jealous.

"Yeah, she's in there with Matthew and Chase." I responded.

"Uh oh, somebody's dead." She responded turning around to walk into Taco Bell.

----------Grace's POV-------- *after Hailey left*

"What do they think they're doing?" I yelled fixing to walk out after Hailey, but Matthew stepped in front of me. "What the fuck are you doin'?" I asked. She was my best friend, and I swear to God that I will kill Matthew if he don't move his ass.

"You're not going anywhere." Matthew said taking a threatening step toward me. I took a step toward his too. This kept going until we were nose to nose. I suddenly leaned back and his him as hard as I could in the face.

Just then I heard door slam open. Some had walked in and slammed the door so hard it came back and hit her in the face. I pointed at her and started laughing. She glared at me, "What? I don't get a hug?" She asked opening her arms.

I knew that voice anywhere. "Samara?" I asked. She nodded with tears in her eyes. I ran toward her and engulfed her in my arms and sobbed into her shoulder. It felt like the world disappeared. I finally felt like someone cared enough to come back. I pulled back, looked her in the eyes, and said, "You are the stupidest bitch ever.." I trailed off and hugged her again.

Then I heard the door open again and I looked up to see the two people I had just forgotten about. Our kidnappers. And they didn't look happy.

-------------------

SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE BUT ONE OF MY FRIENDS DIED A COUPLE DAYS AGO... IT'S BEEN A LONG WEEK BUT HERE IT IS.

PEACE OUT BITCHES