Chapter Six (Part 1)

"What the flying hell was going on while we were out there?" Gavin asked. I sighed and looked at Grace. She looked like she had been caught selling drugs. I smiled at her reaction. Even though this wasn't a funny matter, I thought her reaction to it was hilarious. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

I looked over at them and smiled, "Heyy..." I trailed off. Gavin glared at me, and looked like he was going to explode. "These are some of our friends..." I trailed off again. Then I noticed that everybody was in an attack position. I smiled, "Some really good friends..." I said smirking.

Grace must have caught on because she smiled. She suddenly screamed, "Go get 'em boys!" She smiled when they all charged at our kidnappers.

They surrounded them and crouched down in a circle. "State your name and position in your clan!" Samara yelled.

Gavin looked around. He finally sighed, "Alpha of the Blood Run Clan." Everyone's eyes widened.

Sawyer smirked,"Beta of the Blood Run Clan." If possible, everyone's eyes got bigger than they already were.

"You mean the most powerful clan... Like ever?" Chase asked.

"Yes. I didn't want this to happen. I wasn't going to tell you all." Gavin stated.

"That doesn't matter, you're still coming with us," I said, "we out number you."

Samara turned to me, "Hailey, are you sure? If his clan hears of us kidnaping him, they'll kill us." She warned. I hate how I'm the one everyone questions.

I glared at her, "Put them in their own van. Grace and I will buy the Taco Bell for everyone." I said with my eyes tearing up. I don't understand why, but the look on Gavin's face when I said that broke my heart. I shouldn't like him. I don't like him. Right? Oh of course not, I mean I haven't even known him a full day yet.

Yet as he walked out of the Taco Bell door, I watched how his muscles bulged against his tight hoodie.

"My baby's seeexxy." I heard Grace mumble. I smiled. This is the perfect time for Grace to find her mate. Then, he could help us out with our kidnappers.

I turned around, "Grace, who's your mate?" I asked. Her eyes went huge as she tried to stutter and answer. I put up a hand to silence her. "Just tell me. It's not like I'll hate you forever." I said. Unless her mate was Gavin then I'd rip her head off her bo- wait WHAT AM I THINKING? He's my kidnapper. Plus I doubt a guy that hot is my ma- you know what? I'm just going to quit thinking now.

She looked at me. "Once you know who it is you might just think I'm crazy." She said with her head down.

I laughed, "I mean, it's not like it's one of our kidnappers." Grace looked down almost in shame. "Omg it is... Which one is it? Is it Sawyer?" I asked and all I got was a head nod. "Why did you think I would hate you for that? I mean by the moongodess if he's your mate why aren't you with him?" I asked.

Was I keeping them from being together? I mean, did I do something wrong or something? I am not one to stand between mates. If that crazy ass mofo is my best friends mate, as long as he knows I ain't scared of his fucking clan, I'm okay with it. And Grace should know that.

"I'm not with him because..." She trailed off. I signaled with my hand to tell her to go on. "Because I think Gavin is your mate."

---------A/N--------

Sorry to leave you guys hanging like that. Well I mean who didn't see that shit coming? Anyway sorry again for the late update.

Peace out bitches