Chapter 3

Grace and I stood there looking at the sex gods on the hood of her car. Me and Grace looked at each other. Then, we started laughing. I bent over I was laughing so hard and Grace was kneeling. I felt tears run down my face. When I sobered up, I glanced up at Gavin and Sawyer. They were sitting there with serious expressions on both their faces.

"We weren't kidding. We don't want to hurt you, but we will." Gavin said as the two guys from earlier come up behind us.

I turned around to look them in the eyes," You even try to touch us, it won't be her you'd have to be worried about." I growled. I looked deeper in the eye and deep down I saw fear. I smirked and turned back around. "Same goes for you all."

Through all of this I couldn't help but notice that I wasn't really scared of Gavin or even Sawyer. I felt almost, dear I say it, safe.

Gavin smirked and got off the car. He walked and stopped in front of me. "I don't like to repeat myself darling." He said smiling.

"Well sweetie, I didn't ask for you to repeat yourself. I asked for you to get your head out of your fucking  ass, and act like you're not such a dick." I said looking into his eyes the whole time.

"Oh, you're going to get it now." He said and threw me over his shoulder.

"You get your filthy, vampire, dirty, good for nothing hands off my best friend." I heard Grace yell as she lunged to help me, but Sawyer was fast to restrain her.

"Hey, you little bitch, get your hands off her too. And you," I said looking at Gavin's ass, "Set me the hell down you son of a bitch." He tightened his grip on me. He walked until we got to a van. He sat me down and looked into my brown eyes and I looked into his blue ones. His eyes are really pretty.

"Listen, you can go forcefully or I can make you." He said. I looked down. Isn't this what I wanted? To get away from Andrew? To get away from the school bullies? To just not care anymore? I did, but I wanted that to happen with my mate. Not some random stranger.

"I hope you have some strong shit to knock me out because I sure as hell ain't coming willingly." I said.

He smirked and lifted up a rag. "I do." He said and pinned me against the van and pushed the cloth up against my nose. Me being the Omega, I'm not very strong so I couldn't fight back. I eventually breathed in and all I saw was black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned when I woke up. I looked around me and all I saw was street lights passing by too fast to be going the speed limit. Where am I? Then all the memories from earlier came back to me. I just got kidnapped. By a sexy god. I looked around for Grace.

"Grace?" I whisper-yelled.

"Damn be quieter." Was her sarcastic reply. I smiled knowing that she was here. Maybe this wouldn't be that bad.

~~~~~~~TRIPLE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD!!!!!!! but then again I don't do shit on weekends. I know It's short again but it was more of a filler chapter of what's yet to come. Peace out bitches~~~~~