Chapter 4

UNEDITED SORRY I PROMISE I'll FIX IT

I scooted back so I could sit next to Grace.

"What's the plan?" I whisper asked. I mean Grace is the master of plans. She watchs too many movies not to be.

"We act like we're okay with them taking us, then, when they least expect it, run." She whispered back.

I nodded my head even though she couldn't see it in the dark. I just hope that everyhting goes okay.

*Grace's POV* <---- Bet you didn't expect this...

I knew Sawyer was my mate, but I also knew that Hailey needed to get away from these people. Her needs come before mine. She was very sensitive to people. It took me a year to make her tell me everything. Yeah, and we've known each other since birth.

Literally, our moms were sisters. Hailey doesn't know that because this is the punishment for being born as our moms put it. She also doesn't know the real reason I moved out- my mom wanted me to kill her. That's were I get all the money, it's shush money.

That's why I can't be with Sawyer. He wouldn't understand. He wouldn't get the need, that I have, to stick with her. Plus, he kidnapped me before I could I could get any Taco Bell. That's bad enough on its own. God, I hate my life. A werewolf's life isn't meant to be this hard. But I am glad my mate is as fucking hot as he is.

*Hailey's POV*

When we finally stopped, we were in a gas station parking lot. I looked over at Grace. She was curled up into a ball in the back. I smiled. I wish I could have fell asleep, but I was scared of what I would have to wake up too. I crawled over to Grace to wake her up before Gavin and Sawyer came back here.

"Grace, wake up. They stopped the van." I whispered. The back was seperate from the front where they are driving.

She groaned and rolled over,"Okay, bitch. I'm up." She said shutting her eyes again.

They opened the back door and Grace hopped up. "What the hell do you want? I was alseep. I haven't ate in more than an hour and I'm cranky so shut the fucking door."

Sawyer looked at Grace, "Taco Bell is right there." Sawyer said pointing ahead of the van. I turned to look and sure enough there was a purple bell sign right there.

Grace gasped,"Happiness has found me." She said while putting her hand over her chest.

I laughed," What do we do? We don't have any money." I said turning back at Grace.

Grace crouched down and pulled a credit card out of her Vans. "There is always money for Taco Bell." She said coming back up. She saw us all looking at her. "What? You all don't carry your credit cards like that?" She asked looking at us like we were crazy.

"Uhm... no?" Sawyer said looking at her like she was a pyhco.

"Well, you're stupid." She said looking at him.

He sent a glare her way but had a slight smile on his face.

Grace looked at me,"You wanna race?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. She looked at Gavin," Count bitch." She said with a smile. She thought that she'd beat me, but ever since last time, I've been practicing.

"One." Gavin counted as I took a deep breathe. "Two." I exhaled. "Three." I smiled. I have faith. "Go." He said.

I shot off like a rocket and left Grace in the dust. She may be a pack warrior, but I'm smaller. I beat her, barely, to the door and bent over with my hands on her knees.

"Fuck you. Fuck everything." She said in her mad rage and slamed the door to Taco Bell open. I laughed and followed her in.

-----------------------

A/N

HAHAH. When Grace pulled the credit card out of her shoe. I acually carry mine like that.... Oh well, peace out bitches