ch.1:the life

*^spare the young, save the innocent, and forgive the enemies^*

i was mining and by mining i mean griefing stealing stuff from other crafters then blowing them up.

there are three minecrafters labels

crafters

basically the goody two shoes,the stiffs, the guys who have sticks up their asses. the guys mine ore and build structures. notches favored

mages

the guys who make the potions and enchant weapons. they're pretty neutral between the two gods

and last but greatest

griefers

that's me, one of the fun guys constantly butting heads with crafters destroying the structures they made, stealing the ores they made. the perfect life having freedom to do whatever we want. we are favored by herobrine.

as i walked i heard the groan of zombies i took out an emerald sword as i rounded a corner i saw two crafters. but not just any crafters it was sky and deadlox of the teamcrafted council the leaders of these lands.

they were surrounded by hoards of zombies, deadlox was fighting them off as sky was mining gold ore.

"adam! can't we ditch the gold?!" deadlox yelled slicing through another zombie

"you could help!"sky complained

"i'm a little busy here!" deadlox shot back

'idiots' i thought as i stepped forward raising my hand the whole cave was filled with a bright turquoise light.

as the light disappeared the boys lowered their arms confusion imprinted in the depths of their eyes.

"you're a mage?" deadlox said confusion and curiosity in his voice as he took a step forward

"no." i said plainly. i'm only half mage i don't use my powers much only to make my griefing look wafflsome, and in do or die situations.

"ty! adam!" someone yelled

'shit' i thought as i stared to walk away

i felt a sword at my back"don't move." a hostile voice demanded "turn around." the continued

aaand i did to see the whole of the council and one ready to gank me was none other than bajancanadian himself.

"put your sword down." he said in a gruff voice

'heh is this guy furreal' i thought

"and if i don't, checkers?" i asked as a smirk grew on my lips

"well how about this. i shove this sword in your gut and we go on our merry way." he explained as he pressed the tip of his sword harder to my torso.