ch.8:all tied up

my mind formed a plan as i lept from the tree, wings spread from my back as f/c electricity shot from my mouth at the squids surrounding my sunset 

as they died i darted over to deadlox swinging my foot long f/c claws detaching the squid from him as i pulled him into the air away from the water but before i got in the air tentacles wrapped around my wings, i pushed deadlox away onto shore as i struggled to get out the squids grasp.

i roared my tail whipped furiously around as i tried to fight i knew that they were going to drag me down to the bottom of the ocean. and no one will help me i know it.

SLASH!

a screech sounded behind me as the tentacles retracted from my body. i looked back behind me to see sky his sword in hand fighting off squid after squid. 

i regained my focus slashing at squids alongside him. i guess i really put a change in battle because the squids had started to retreat, but not before a searing pain go through my leg looking down i saw that a squid had bit me.

blood spilled from the wound as i released an inhuman screech, i could feel the squid venom slowly and painfully spread through my veins. 

i could feel myself being carried away as i felt a numbness crawl on my leg. as we came to the castle i heard voices shouting as i was carried though the castle to what i guess was the infirmary before the blackness came over me.

sky's pov (someone new!)

once her wings disappeared i recognized her as the girl in the paper. we reached the hall of healing

"get husky she has squid venom inside her!" i told one of his apprentices. he rushed off as i put her on an unused bed. i hope she won't  be like enderlox

ross's pov

i hurried to the infirmary hearing CiCi was hurt i hope she's okay

benja's pov

i don't care if she saved the others-well i kinda do-but if she turns out to be like enderlox then i will not hesitate to protect my friends and the citizens of the budder kingdom.

markiplier pov (yus)

that girl i hope she's okay. i was only visiting the budder kingdom on business  when the squids attacked, and she was kinda cute....

truemu pov

i'm sure husky can help her, he's the best doctor in the budder kingdom

'sunset's' pov(still not revealing who he really is >:D)

that can't be.

could that be her?

where has she been this whole time?

why did she leave?