ch.11

i fell to my knees the pain in my wings still stinging as blood dripped on the stone floor. i felt something sharp poke at the wounds. i hissed under my breath as i looked back to see mudkipz  

stitching my wounds, glancing to the side i saw the others tense.

an idea popped in my head, on one of the tables was a bucket of water. the other had lost interest in me except for checkers he had his eyes on me as if he were a hawk.(caw caw)

so no one seemed to notice the floating bucket of water now over checkers head. i smiled at him earning me a confused look as the water cascaded onto him.

i chuckled as as he took the bucket off his head clearly pissed, i felt a hand on my shoulder looking up i saw seto 

"hello sister."he said plainly

i hummed not looking at him, i could do it face to face

"y/n are you ok?" ross asked

"yes i'm fine" i replied my eyes darted over to him as i stood up

"h-hey i'm not done!" complained mudkipz as i walked out folding my wings back even if it hurt

"i'm fine" i say plainly as i started to walk away, though my wings still hurt i showed no sign of such.

...

my steps echoed through through the long halls as crickets chirped their melodies into the night, upon entering the royal gardens i saw a soft blue glow illuminated her face, as she walked towards the glow she saw small fragile flowers.

night lilies, they were her favorite she remembered picking them with her little brother when they would stay up late, gazing up at the silver moon in the sky.

hearing footsteps and a light thump she looked up, it was the lord sky looking back down she started to pick the night lilies.

"you ok?" he asked i started entwining the flowers together

he sighed "look i just want to help." there was a slight bitterness in his tone

"i know.."he looked up at me"i'm just not good with help.." i said "but i do hope that doesn't affect badly on me, but i'm willing to allow it" i said smiling placing the nightlily crown on his head.