The One Night Stand

I hadn't really seen him in a while, not since the subway thing.We had been texting for the longest time. I went over to jenny's house, but she had a date and said not to stay up for her.  So it was just me. He texted me and asked if he could see me, so I said yes. He brought food to the house even though I told him not to.. He was so stubborn. Always trying to do too much. But that night was so sweet.

We watched a movie, and talked for hours. Then all of a sudden the room became completely quiet and then it happened, he kissed me. It tasted so sweet and inviting. I couldn't get enough of him. I was so hooked, and it had only  just began.

We moved over to the bed and there we made sweet love! It lasted all night Till about 6 am. I didn't want it to ever end. In that one moment I felt like I was floating in complete an  utter  bliss. The way his gentle touch felt against my soft pale skin. His warm breath on the nape of my neck, how it gave me long lasting chills up my spine. The way he gazed into my eyes. It was like he was looking right into my soul. 

Everything about him just made me feel so safe and happy. I'd forgotten all my worries and sadness. It's like they were all erased with just a simple touch of his hand.  I had never felt so Alive an so exhilarating. 

I never wanted that moment to end. I could have stayed in his arms forever, frozen in time, Never looking back.