Chapter I: And Begin

Copyright © 2012 Phyre_Confidential (J.B. Roberts)

All Rights Reserved.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Life is short, so don't hold back.

Forgive like you have amnesia,

Believe like a kid,

Love like crazy and be yourself

-Anonymous

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter I

"Okay sweetheart, how would you like to do this?" the man, Gabe Andriod, asked her as he pressed a large silver blade against her neck. He grabbed the back of the chair she was strapped to and yanked her backwards, the concrete floor slamming the wooden bars of the chair into her back. A sliver of pain traveled along her spine as the bars pinched the exposed skin of her upper arms.

Andriod stood above her with a vicious sneer on his face, the knife still in his grip. Xotichl pretended to struggle against her restraints; chains bounding her wrists, calves, and torso to the wooden chair. Her show was just enough to make his face relax, it making him realize she couldn't hurt him.

"I asked you a question, missy!" Andriod barked down at her. The view she had as she looked up was not one she would like to remember, and she had to keep her mouth shut for she didn't think she could speak without gagging, "I said; how do you want to do this? We can play would you rather, if 'ya like," Andriod grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her forward, until all four legs of the chair were sturdy on the floor. Xotichl gave an involuntary squeak at the sharp pain in her scalp and shook her head to rid of it. He walked away and grabbed another wooden chair from the corner of the room and dragged it over near her spot in the middle, then spinning it around to sit and lean forward on the back of the chair to face her, his arms wrapped around the top. "Now, here are your options, girly. Would you rather be chopped like pork chops? Or would you rather bleed it out?"

She rolled her eyes at her options. Rather cliché, no? She mused to herself, shaking her head. He narrowed his eyes at her and looked away, leaning back a ways from the chair back and folding his arms across his chest which was covered in a tattered military green t-shirt. Xotichl rolled her eyes and considered what he said, needing a funny comeback, "You do know your first option makes you sound like cannibal, right? Well, now that I think it, just you being your natural self makes me think of you as a cannibal."

Andriod's smirking lips twitched before completely removing itself from his face like it was never there. He glared at her before turning away, breathing out, "Tick tock, princess."

He sat the knife down under his seat and ruffled in his pocket, pulling out a keyboard cell phone. Huh, must not like the 2012 models, she thought and had a lopsided smirk on her lips as she watched him type away, stopping every so often to either read what he wrote or what someone else texted him.

As he continued to fiddle with the old phone, Xotichl took the chance to get a good look at him. Of course, she'd seen his picture in his profile which was documented under Marteks: L-C Henchmen , she just wanted to see the damage she did him.

His once blonde hair was now matted with dirt and dried blood, making it look a reddish-brown colour. Definitely not fitting for his pale skin, she thought and rolled her eyes. He was already developing a dark purple- black bruise all around his left eye, and she could tell his split lip most likely stung a lot when he spoke. With the dried blood that had rained from the corners of his mouth that she caused, he resembled a pale vampire. Cuts criss-crossed his arms and through ripped and tattered jeans and t-shirt. Dirt from rolling around and more dried blood covered him, but he seemed oblivious to that fact.