it was another typical day in school. students rushing for assembly while teachers were slowly making their way there. the principal had something important to say to the school thus the assembly.

i stood nervously at the side of the stage as i took deep breaths, trying to compose myself. my heart was already beating very fast like it was going to pop out of my chest. there were other teachers beside me but it felt like i was the only one standing there.

"good morning school, today i'm going to announce some changes in teachers that are teaching some of your classes," the principal, ms choi, started as she scanned everyone in the hall. groans and cheers were being heard but ms choi silenced them.

"first up. we have ms jung jae in. she won't be teaching 6a for math anymore, instead she would be teaching 6b. mr kim seokjin would replace her to teach math in 6a." the principal said. i waved my hand as all gazes were on me. i swear to god i feel like fainting any moment. even though i was a teacher and i needed to know how to face students, the anxiousness inside me still resurfaces whenever i face a crowd.

"okay, next. we have mr–"

"ms choi!" a voice called out and i squinted my eyes, seeing that it was a boy who raised his hand.

"yes, the boy from 6a?" ms choi responded. the boy stood up and my eyes almost popped out of my socket when i saw that it was jeon jungkook.

he took a deep breath. "i have violent objections."

ms choi raised her eyebrows, "about what?"

"about ms jung not being my math teacher. i want only her to be my math teacher. i won't study if it's any other teacher that teaches me."

the whole crowd gasped and blush crept through my face as i tried to hide my face behind the math textbook that i was holding. damn, what the hell was jeon jungkook doing?

"you boy, what's your name?"

"jeon jungkook."

"alright jungkook, why do you insist on her teaching you?"

suddenly, he turned his head towards me and smiled. my heart did flips and somersaults as i saw his adorable cheeky smile.

"simple. because i like ms jung a lot," he reasoned. i really wanted to dig a hole underneath the ground and dive in. my heart's beating like crazy now and it was all because of jeon jungkook.

"whether you like it or not, she will be teaching class 6b from now onwards. you have to listen to other teachers too." ms choi sighed.

"no! if it's other teacher's classes, i would skip it because it's boring as hell. i like ms jung's lessons, it's really interesting. she makes studying interesting," jeon jungkook said and i was appalled, because i didn't know i had such an impact on a student. and of course, part of me was very happy. it made me felt so proud of myself.

ms choi seemed so frustrated and it looked like she was ready to rip all of her hair off at any moment. jeon jungkook was still standing up while he intensely looked at ms choi.

"alright. but it would affect a lot of changes. so i suggest that ms jung, you, teach him lessons one to one." ms choi stated. no way! one to one lessons with him? i bet i couldn't last for 15 minutes of the first lesson.

jungkook grinned like a cheshire head as he bobbed his head repeatedly. "yeah okay!"

and of course, i had no choice but to accept since it was the principal's statement.

---

class 6b was hella noisy. noiser than class 6a. there's two troublemakers, jung hoseok and min yoongi. jung hoseok would just stand on a table and randomly dance to a song called, if i could recall correctly, 'touch my body'. and he would do some actions that were pretty disturbing.

as for min yoongi, he would just walk around the class randomly and he would suddenly stop in front of a random student, shouting 'infires man!' and 'swag!'. after doing that for five minutes, he would go back to his own seat and doze off for like 15 minutes.

here i thought class 6b was better. oh god, it makes me miss class 6a a lot. at least they were less troublesome to handle than 6b.

i stopped in my tracks as i saw jeon jungkook standing near the staff room.

"jeon jungkook?" i called out, and he immediately turned his head towards me as he rushed towards me, but his expression was crestfallen. i wonder what happened–

my thoughts were cut off as i could myself being engulfed in a warm hug. i heard snifflings and soon i could feel that my shirt was wet.

and then, i realized that jeon jungkook was actually crying.

-

i have no idea where this story is going ;-;