十四

my eyes fluttered open, and my surroundings were dark. but i still could see something due to the faint light that was coming from the lamp that was situated on the desk right beside me.

the air smelled damp and the dust tickled my nose. i wanted to cover my nose when i sneezed, but after several attempts of wiggling my arms, i realized that i was being tied up.

"baby, you're awake?" a hoarsed voice echoed throughout the whole room. my ears perked up at that familiar voice once again.

just then, mr kim came to my sight and i saw a smirk etched on his face. saying that it was creepy was an understatement. my eyes travelled to his hands and i saw that he was holding a knife in his palms.

my throat went dry, as i stared at him in horror. in return, he only gave me a sly smile as he walked nearer and nearer to me.

right at the moment, realization dawned me that i did not see jungkook anywhere in this room.

"where's jungkook?" i managed to choke out. mr kim slammed his knife harshly on the table where the lamp was situated which made me jolted up.

"darling, you are not supposed to talk about him," he whispered inside my ears, and goosebumps travelled through my body.

my eyes still couldn't believe the sight in front of me. mr kim, the teacher that i thought who sincerely wants to be my friend, was actually a psycho.

"actually, my main objective was to kill you. but then something happened," mr kim cracked out a creepy laugh and then frowned.

"i fell hard. i fell hard for you. you are just so beautiful and i couldn't afford to hurt you," he whispered sincerely.

"and the reason why i wanted to kill you was that, kim taehyung, your ex, is my biological brother." he continued as my eyes widened in horror.

"i wanted to take revenge for him, because after you broke up with him, he was like a mess. he didn't do anything and just stayed in his room for 24/7. whenever i went inside to talk to him, he would throw a tantrum and i would ended up being thrown a table or something that's heavy."

"about my step sister? it was her who forced herself onto him. he never once loved her like a lover. my step sister didn't like you and wanted to break the two of you off,"

"so i transferred into your school and wanted to kill you. but look, the tables have turned. you and jeon jungkook just piss me off. seeing the two of you together pisses me off. i should be the one with you, not jungkook," he whispered, as his hand slided from my hand to my neck while i shivered in disgust.

his hand continued to travel to my chest then down to my stomach as i squeezed my eyes tight, not wanting to witness anything. i feel disgusted. i feel dirty just by his touch.

i opened my eyes as i let out a shaky breath when i realised that his hand wasn't on my body anymore.

i saw him licking his lips as he leaned down near to my neck as i jolted away from him in horror. he grabbed my neck forcefully nearer to his lips, and i prepared the impact that would surge through my neck.

but someone's voice interrupted him. he hissed in anger as he went further away from me and turned to the person who was talking.

"hyung," taehyung's voice quickered, as his eyes flickered from him to me repeatedly. of coure, it wasn't a surprise that he was here. after all, he was the reason that i ended up being here anyways.

"i was about to make love to her, what the hell are you doing here?" seokjin growled. i couldn't even imagine that he would be the one doing that with me – no, i don't even want to imagine.

"hyung, just leave her alone." taehyung stated clearly. seokjin scoffed, and threw a punch at his own brother.

"you were the one who dragged me into this mess! and now you tell me to leave the person that i love alone? go to hell, taehyung." seokjin spat out. taehyung's face was glowing with horror as if he couldn't believe that those words flew out of seokjin's mouth.

neither could i believe it.

taehyung then walked away again, leaving me with seokjin which was what i didn't want the most.

his eyes were fulled of lust as he sauntered towards me

"babe," his husky voice echoed throughout the whole room, "since you love math, let's do 69, shall we?"

i wanted to scream out, protesting but i didn't have the energy to do so. i was totally drained mentally.

at times like this, i really hoped that jungkook was here with me. at least, i would feel a sense of safety when he's with me.

seokjin was about to take off his shirt when a loud siren echoed outside of the room.

-