The Truth is Hard to Swallow

"Aren't they cute?" I heard Fred whisper.
Stretching my arms, I rolled over to only knock my head against something hard.
"Owe" I mumbled, opening my sleepy eyes, I was nose to nose with Harry.
We must have fallen asleep last night or was it this morning?
I tried not to giggle too loud but I just couldn't help it. Harry stirred a little and moved his arm to wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. I turned to look up at Fred who was trying not to lose it as I gave him a "Help Me" look.
"Oi! Potter! Mind sharing?" Fred screamed in Harry's ear.
Jolting upright, Harry knocked me face first onto the floor.
"Dear Godric Blakely, im sorry" Harry stated, looking down at me.
Fred chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulled me up to my feet.
Now fully awake, I was able to see George sulking silently in the corrner of the room watching us.
"He's not allowed to talk" Fred chortled next to my ear.
"Serves him right" Ginny stated, walking past the living room.
I walked up toward George, gazing at him like he was a museum piece.
"When's he allowed to talk again?" I asked.
"At this point, never" Fred answered.
"Well then..........." I smirked.
Bringing my hand back, I let it connect with George's cheek. The sound of the slap cracked through the whole house and you had to have known, it hurt.
"You foul git! How could you? You know how much being apart of this, apart of all of this means to me. Of all people, you're the one to stand there and call me out on not being a "Member" of this family. Im sorry if I don't have much of one and liked coming around a real family every once and awhile." I was crying now but I didn't stop, this needed to be said. "Your mum and dad have done everything for me, I should be indebted to them for life but do you think they ever mention it? No because they treat me like im another child of theirs. I love your mum, dad, Ginny, Ron, Charlie, Bill, Percy, Fred and yes, George, I even love you. You are the family I never had and always wanted, so it hurts when someone I love tells me im not apart of their life. Of any of their lives."
Ginny was now behind me, pulling me away from George. Everyone probably thought I was going to hit him again but it's not like he didn't deserve it.
Turning around, I was looking into the wet eyes of Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley.
"Blakely dear, you aren't indebted to us" She said, giving me a sad smile.
"I know but I should be Mrs. Weasley"
"Dont you dare call me that! Im Mum to you young lady" Mrs. Weasley stated.
"But im not family" I mumbled.
As soon as the words left my mouth, I heard a crack from behind us.
George was now gripping his hand and glaring at me.
"STOP BLOODY SAYING THAT!" He screamed at me, "If I could take back what I said, I would in a heart beat. Im more then sorry, I'll never forgive myself for saying what I said. I don't even know why I said it"
I forgave George then. That's all he had to say was he was sorry.
"Did you punch the wall!?" I exclaimed in horror.
Running over to his side, I grabbed his hand. Sure enough, he broke it. The wall however, didn't have a scratch on it.
"You should see the other guy" I said, leaning my hand up against the wall "Not even a scratch" I laughed.
He gave me a funny look.
"Yes, I forgive you." I said, giving him a big grin.
"I however, do not" Mrs. Weasley stated, pulling her wand out of her pocket and healing George's hand. "That girl is not allowed back in this house, do you understand me?"
"Yes mum" George stated, followed by "That's more like a blessing" under his breath.

Going upstairs and getting washed up and changed, I returned to the kitchen table to eat the amazing breakfast Mrs. Weasley made us.

I sipped the orange juice that was laid out in front of me and muched on a piece of bacon.
"Oi! Blakey, what's going on between you and Finnigan?" Ron questioned almost making me choke on my food.
"Seamus has alway been my friend. You know that." I answered, rolling my eyes.
"Friend" Ron scoffed.
I rolled my eyes continueing with the food on my plate, looking over at the twins I saw they had big grins on their faces.
"What is the matter with you two?" I asked, giving them curious looks.
If those two are smirking, it was never a good sign. Both getting up from the table, they rinsed their plates off and walked out of the room without a word.
Yeah, definitly not good.
Finishing, I stood up from the table and followed the boys upstairs.
*knock,knock.*
"Come in if you know what's good for you LittleBoy" Fred chortled.
"How'd you know it was me?" I asked, walking into the room and plopping down on Fred's bed.
"Scary isn't it?" George snickered.
'What?"
"How easy you fell for it" They replied together.
"What did you two do?!" I exclaimed, standing up and backing away from both of them.
"Only tested our latest invention on you, we call it "Silly Serum" Fred explained.
I became outraged.
"What is going to happen to me! Is it safe?"
"Of coarse it's safe. I wouldn't let Fred test it on you if it wasn't" George answered.
About to really let them both have it, I started feeling lightheaded and the room turned vivid and bright. Colors swirled and my thoughts became jumbled into incomplete sentences and random acts. Spinning around once, I fell on my butt in the middle of the room and giggled.
"Guys...................................I fell down" I smiled.
"We see that" They both replied together.
Giggles erupted.
"It's funny when you two do that"
"We know" They said again.
Standing up, I flopped backwards onto Freds bed and puckered my lips outward the ceiling. Fred stood over me with a wide gin on his face.
"Why dont you put those to use?" He challenged.
"Why dont you come over here and make me" I teased
About to lean down and go in for the kiss, George knocked Fred away.
"She doesn't know what she's saying" George snapped.
Sitting up right on the bed, I kicked my legs back and forth.
"Besides, I tottally have the hots for George" I giggled.
"Really" George questioned.
"George! look! Wow, my hair is so long. Has it always been this long?" I chuckled, grabbing the ends of my hair.
Grabbing my face inbetween his hands, he made me focus on him.
"Blakely, pay attention to me" George directed.
"That won't be hard" I winked, "Oh look at Fred!"
Fred was behind George making funny faces and I couldnt help but crackup.
"Fred you're cute!" I exclaimed, walking over to him.
Fred smirked at his brother.
"But George is cuter" I giggled, wrapping my arms around Georges waist.
"Yeah, you're right she doesn't know what she's saying" Fred stated.
Giving me another curious look, Fred asked "Blake, if it was between George and I. Who would you choose?"
"George of coarse, silly" I giggled and spun around in a circle "I love George"
I stated in a 'No Duh' tone.
"You didn't give her just silly serum did you?" George gave his brother a warning glare.
"I don't know what you're talking about" Fred stated with a smirk.
"She's going to kill you" George punched Fred in the arm.
"Us. My dear brother, she's going to kill us" Fred corrected.
"Im sad" I blurted out of no where, what is wrong with me?
"Why are you sad little boy?" Fred questioned with a smile playing on his lips.
"George is with Angelina and not me. She's awefully horrid and I dont know. Yes, I do know. She's horrid and I think, What's wrong with me? Why doesn't George fancy me the way he fancies her. Im awefully jelouse because I always thought George and I would end up together. George is the one for me, Ive always known it. Why can't he see that?" I was rambling on and everything for washing over me in waves. All my sercrets and thoughts came tumbling out of my mouth all at once and when I was done, I coughed the last up.
I felt sick.
"What the hell did you give me?!" I coughed, still choking on the rest of the words bubbling up.
"I can't find one think I dont like about George" I blurted again, slapping my hands over my mouth.
"Except that he's to good for me" They just kept coming.
Fred was laughing his bum off and George just gave me this shocked look.
"Im so embaressed and thinking about floo powdering myself back home so I don't have to look at you because I love you and it hurts" I stated, already running down the steps to the fireplace.
"I should have done this last night" I blurted again, passing Harry.
I could hear Fred and George's footsteps racing down the stairs after me and Harry was close behind.
"I can't go home" I stated, grabbing some powder.
"GRIMMAULD PLACE" I shouted, throwing the powder on the ground.
Where was I even going?
I never even knew that place exsisted but for some reason it popped in my head.