Expecto

"What do you  mean the DA? What does it stand for?" I asked Harry.

It was a bright and sunny Saturday morning and Harry called me down in the common room to "Talk" at 7:00........When I should be sleeping.

"Dumbledore's Army" He stated, leaning in very close to me.

"And does Dumbledore know about this Army?" I questioned, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not exactly" Harry whispered.

"and why exactly do you need my help?" I guess I was just full of questions today.

"Because I know you can do a Patronus Charm better then anyone"

I rolled my eyes and thought about it for a moment.

"Don't flatter me Potter, Ill do it" I smiled, "Thanks for finally letting me join the party. Fred and George have been disappearing for weeks. Been wondering where they have gone"

"Well, that's because they need the practice. You on the other hand don't and I didn't want to get you involved unless we had too. It's quite risky what we are doing" Harry explained.

"Well im glad you did though, im always happy to help" I stated, following Harry out of the common room.

We walked for quite sometime, changing stair case after stair case, Hallway after hallway, when we finally stumbled upon a door I have never saw before.

"Where'd that come from?" I asked, looking up the big double doors.

"It's the room of requirement. It only shows it self to the select few who need it the most. Changes to whatever you seek" Opening the door up, Harry gestured for me to go in first.

Stepping inside, I looked around to see Gryffindor's, Ravenclaw's, and even a few Hufflepuff's scattered around the mirror lined room. Waiting.

"Alright everyone gather around!" Harry yelled, trying to get everyone's attention, "This is Blakely Carter. You can call her Blake if you'd like. She is here to teach us how to produce a Patronus Charm."

Before Harry could continue, a hand shot up from the back row.

"Can't you produce one?" Cho Chang asked, giving Harry a curious look.

"Yes, I can but Blakely is far better at it then I am. Ive saw it" Harry answered, giving me a small smile, "Take it away Miss Carter"

Now standing in the middle of the room, I retrieved my wand from my back pocket and breathed in a big gulp of air. Does good for the nerves.

"A Patronus is made up of positive energy. It's a shield of white light, white because it is pure and stong. Instead of a dementor feeding on you, it feeds on your Patronus. But for it to work, you need to be happy. You need to think of one of the happiest memories you have, let it fill you up inside and push it outword by stating 'Expecto Patronum'" By saying this, I thought of the first time I ever went to the burrow, one of my happiest memories. My patronus spilled out of my wand and jetted across the room in the form of a Lynx.

"Now you guys try" I stated, giving them all a smile.

Walking around to each person, they were all doing a really good job. Cho was having some trouble at first but I talked her up into producing somewhat of a white image. Getting to the twin, I couldn't help but chuckle as they stuggled.

"Expecto Patronum" George stated, a tiny light came out of his wand but nothing solid appeared.

"George, are you thinking of your happiest memory?"

"The day I recieved my hogwarts letter" He stated.

"Maybe it's just not strong enough. Try another" I pushed, leaning up on my tip toes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I know you can do this"