A New Start

"Your broom hates me" I scoffed, trying to kick off the ground for the 5th time. "I knicknamed it Johnson"
Fred gave me a disgusted look and snatched the broom from between my hands. "She didnt mean that" He cooed, "She's just upset she's not as good as me" 
"Would you like me to leave you two alone?" I questioned.
Throwing the broom onto the field, Fred grabbed me by the waist and dipped me.
"Why, thank you broom. I thought you'd never ask. I would like it if you left us alone." 
Chuckling, I pushed Freds face away from mine.
"Come on Blakely, I like you. Ive liked you since 3rd year. George and I are practically the same person. Why dont I get a chance but George gets more then enough?" Fred stated, Holding me by the wrist. 
I was speechless, I never saw this coming. Yrs? Freds always flirted with me but I always thought he was just kidding. 
"Because Fred, you arent George." I answered.
Releasing my arm, Fred gave me one last glare before turning around and walking away. 
"Fred! Stop Fred! Please, I cant lose you too. You're my best friend" I called out after him. 
Swifftly turning around, I stopped chasing him and looked up into his eyes.
"Why George? You can be with anybody, so why my brother?"" 
Giving him a shy look, I was suddenly aware of how much my answer ment. 
"To me, George is perfect. He is the one person I can see myself with forever. And I dont mean till I find someone even better. I mean, there is no one better then George. And Johnsons so lucky she has perfect. My perfect. I hope she knows just how special he is and treats him right." I was crying now and all the feelings and thoughts that I kept locked up, were now out in the open. 
"I found my special someone Fred, im just not his" 
My voice was starting to raise.
"He'll never understand how I feel about him. Ever. It's more then just a silly school girl crush"
I looked up into Fred's eyes and say he had the biggest  grin on his face.
"What?" I spat through the tears in my eyes.
"You finally admitted it. Took a clever trap but I got it out of you." Fred snickered.
"That was clever" I admitted, punching his arm.
"Now, for the start of a even better plan"