Dad?

I landed on my butt in front of a row of brick apartment buildings that were number 1 to 13 but with no number12.
How odd.
I checked out my surroundings and made my way into the little shop across the street so I could change into my appropriate clothes. Using the undetectiable extenstion charm, I was able to pull a full, warmer outfit out of my little side shoulder bag.

Pulling on the brown leather jacket, I walked out of the store and gave the strange apartment buildings one last glance. The 11 and 13 now had a 12 inbetween. 
I know that wasn't there before. Walking up to the strange doorway, I turned the knob and pushed in. The door creaked open to reveal a long dark hallway. The wallpaper was pealing down and the carpet was barley there under my healed boots as they clicked against the exposed wood. I took a few steps before calling out into the dimmly lite apartment.
"Hello? Excuse me, is anyone here?" I exclaimed. 
*SLAM*
The door was thrown shut and I spun around to find no one there. Turning forward, a man slightly taller then me with long shaggy black hair was glaring down at me. He jammed his wand at the skin of my throat and threw me up against the wall.
"Sir! Im sorry, I didn't mean to intrude! Im just........." He cut me off.
"WHO ARE YOU?" He screamed in my face.
"Blakely! Blakely Rae Carter. I go to Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardy" I stated, as calm as I could.  
The mans Hazel/Green eyes softened and his wand was now by his side.
"Dear God" He sighed under his breath.
"Im so sorry sir. Im lost, I have no idea why I came here in the first place" I explained.
"I think I can help you answer that" He gave me a sad smile and took my hand.
He took me down a small staircase and into a large dinning room lite by a fireplace. I was a little uneasy about following this strange man who just threatened my life but I just felt that I should. Taking a seat at the head of the table, a older looking house elf sat a mug of butter bear in front of me. I took a sip.
"It's so nice to see you Miss. Black. Kreacher wondered when you would be found" The elf bowed to me before walking away.
"Miss. Black? Why did he call me that?" I asked the stranger sitting at the other end of the table.
"You are so beautiful, just like your mother" He smiled.
I gave him a shocked look.
"How do you know my mother? She's a muggle" I stated.
"I know your mother because we have a history" He stood up and went to the fireplace.
"18 years ago, when I was in hiding in London, I met this beautiful, young, spitfire of a women. She was a muggle and I of coarse, was a wizard on the run. However, I was selfish. I asked her to marry me after monthes of whirlwind romance. She agreed. We wed and had a child. I hoped for a boy to pass on the Black family name but we had a beautiful baby girl. She was everything to me"
"What happened to her?" I asked.
"The Dark Lord found me. Out of love for my family, I buried my selfish ways and left my forgiving wife and new born baby girl to keep them safe. I never found them after that" He said with a sarrow filled voice.
"That's terriable but sir, what has this to do with knowing my mother?" Curious if she was a muggle friend or a family member of the beautiful women. 
"Your mother however, knew it was a girl. She always knew. When I saw you for the first time, you were the apple of my eye right away. Your mother told me, Blakely fit just fine. I never wanted to leave either of you." A tear fell down from the mans face.
I stared at him as my mouth dropped to the floor. Now looking at him in a new light, I knew who this man was.
"You're Sirius Black.........Harry's Godfather" I mumbled
"And your father" He stated into the flames.
My mind was thrown for a loop. My father was Sirius Black. The man standing right in front of me.
"Al-lll th-is-is T-imm-e" I stammered "You let Harry contact you but not me?"
"I was on the run sweetheart, Harry didn't have anyone" Sirius explained.
"Don't you dare call me sweetheart. For 2 years, you were contacting Harry but never even bothered to try and find me. To even ask about me!" I growled.
A pop came from behind me and Mr and Mrs. Weasley appeared.
"Oh Dear" Mrs. Weasley gasped seeing me and Sirius reunited.
Fred and George apperated then, right next to their parents.
"You knew?!" I screamed, tears flowing down my face. I felt betrayed.
"After everything that happened last night, knowing how I feel about never knowing who my father was. You just sat back and let me cry myself to sleep!" I cried.
"Blakely, I asked them not to tell. They were sworn to keep it a secret. Don't be upset with the Weasley's" Sirius defended.
"I want to speak with my mother" I demanded through clenched teeth.
"Im sorry dear but I can't allow you to do that. We need you to stay here now" Sirius explained.
I crumpled into the chair, bawling. Tears ran down my hands, as I hid my face.
Just then, the trio walked into the crowded kitchen.
"Sirius!" Harry exclaimed happily, giving him a hug.
I was furious now, seeing the two together. How wonderful it must be to have a relationship with him.
"Did you know" I yelled at Harry.
"Know what? Blakely, what's wrong?" Harry gave me a curious look.
"Don't act like you dont know. Two years, Harry. Was it hard? Keeping this from me? are you naturally a good liar!" I screamed at him.
"Ron take Blakely upstairs to her room" Mrs. Weasley instructed.
Grabbing onto my arm, Ron started to pulled me back away from Harry.
I wrenched my arm away from Ron's grasp and followed him up the stairs. Holding the door open for me, I walked into the small room and slammed the door in his face.

*The Next Morning*
I wasn't about to stay here another night and I wasn't going to go back to the burrow with the Weasley's after telling George how I felt.
Checking the clock on the nightstand, It was early enough that the coffee shop across the street was now open.
I grabbed my shoulderbag and tip-toed down the stairs and through the kitchen. No one was up yet, which made walking out the front door easy. I headed into the coffee shop that also doubled as a library. Opening the door to the bathroom, I crowded myself into the last pink stall. I needed a place to stay for only a couple days beofre I had to get on a train back to Hogwarts and I knew it would be hard still looking like myself. As soon as the Weasley's knew I was missing, they would go looking for me.
Siffting through my bag, I finally found the small vile I was looking for. It was extra indentity serum Hermione had from last year.
Opening the small bottle, I downed the greenish liquid in one gulp.
I felt the change coming and I squeezed my eyes together till the sickening feeling ended.
Stepping out of the stall, I checked my appearence in the mirror.

I was a couple inches taller and my brown hair was switched with long blonde curly strands. The small bout of freckles that used to spray my nose were now gone. My skin was paler and my eyes were now a light blue.
Satisfied with my new look, I exited the bathroom and walked up to the counter. I looked over the menu for a few seconds before deciding on a small blackberry tea.
The muggle boy at the counter gave  me a once over and smiled, liking what he saw.
"What can I get you beautiful?" He smiled wide at me and I blushed.
"Can I get a small blackberry tea, please" I smiled back.
Ringing me up, I shuffled through my bag to find my wallett.
"Don't bother, it's on the house" He winked at me.
Waiting for my Icetea, the bell to the doors behind me rang and I turned to see Fred and George walking in.
Quickly looking back forward, I forgot, I wasn't me. Grabbing my tea off the counter, I disapeared into the stacks of books.
After about 5 minutes, I turned the corner to see Fred looking at some books as well. Standing right next to him, he turned and held out his hand.
"George" He stated.
"Penny" I replied, shaking his hand.
George walked over then and introduced himself as Fred.
"So, you two new in town? Never saw either of you around before?" I questioned acting as if I was from there.
"Just visiting" They replied together.
"We are actually here looking for a friend. Maybe she walked past here. She's about 5'2, tiny, long brown hair" Fred explained
"Can't say I have" I answered, however George continued.
"It's not just long, it goes below her waist and ends at her hips. Green eyes, freckles, tan skin, like she goes out in the sun alot"
"Well now im sure I didnt see her. Sorry guys" I gave them an apologetic smile. "But maybe if she left, she doesn't want to be found"
"Well, I better get going. Nice meeting you Fred, George" I pointed at each as I said their names.
"Im Fred, He's George" George corrected.
"Oh.........Whoops. Well I bet even your brothers and sister get you mixed up" I giggled.
"We never said we had brothers" Fred stated
"Or a sister" George continued.
"Oh I just assumed you had brothers and im sure I said, "Sisters" I had my back to the door now and my nervous laugh was coming out more and more.
Spinning around, I grabbed the handle and pushed the door open. Fast walking at first, I heard the twins following close behind me.
I had no idea where I was going and the streets of London were packed with people heading off to work.
Walking around for about 10 minutes I knew, I was lost. Grabbing a map from a visitors center, I searched for a hotel or motel.
"Oi Blakely" I heard someone call.
To distracted to really pay atttention, I looked around wildly for whoever it was.
Seeing the twins off in the distance, they smiled wickedly at each other knowing, they caught me.
Turning around, I sprinted away from the two as fast as I could. The crowd around me was pushing and pulling me out of their way, as I fought against them.
I broke away from the crowd and stepped into the cool shealter of a clothing store.
Spending some time in the store, I decided to hide out until 2 when the lunch rush hour had thinned down.

By the time I exited the store and found something to eat, it was about 4 o'clock. Already starting to get dark, I found another map and realized that the closest Hotel was 45 minutes away.
I didn't think this through.
Walking around somemore I found myself a street behind the coffee shop, that was just now closing down for the day.
Seeing the waiter who bought me my tea, he smiled at me from the backdoor.
"Hey Angel face, why are you out so late?" He asked, giving me a friendly smile.
"It's only 5:30" I replied, walking closer to him.
"That's late for around here" He chuckled. "Besides, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking around all alone in the dark"
"I think I can handle myself" I defended.
The stranger walked closer and closer towards me and I was starting to get a bad feeling about him. Before he could take another step toward me though, George apperated behind him and ran up to me.
"Penny! God Ive been looking for you everywhere, don't scare me like that" He said, grabbing me in a tight hug.
Wrapping my arms around him, I hugged back.
"Lets get you home before you freeze" He instructed, leading me toward the apartments.

Walking into the door of apartment #12, George shoved me into the hallway and slammed the door.
"You realize how lucky you are that I found you instead of some bloodthursty death eater! You wonder why you're here? Why we need to keep you safe? They are after you, Blakely! You and Harry! You can't do this on your own and it's not like I would even let you! You aren't a strong enough wizard and you can't handle it on your own!" He screamed in my face.
"Excuse me but you really can't tell me what to do George! Im a fine enough wizard and I can handle things on my own without you" I exclaimed, stomping down the hallway.
"Oh you want to bet I can't!" He yelled after me.
"I do!" I screamed at him, stopping in my tracks.
George then gave me a soft apologetic look.
"Please, stop saying you don't need me" He whispered down at me.
I knew how much it hurt him but I still said it everytime. I could see his eye watering.
"Us against the world Georgie" I said, giving him a small smile.
Embracing, I pulled away to be face to face with him.
This was it, I had to tell him how I felt.
"George, I can't be just........" I started.
"Look who it is, it's Penny" Fred chuckled, coming up behind me and grabbing me by the waist.
George's face turned bright red.
"Shove off Fred" He stated through clenched teeth.
"Not before I get a kiss" He puckered his lips down to me and I giggled.
"On the cheek" I stated, giving him a warning glare.
Turning toward his cheek, I closed my eyes and puckered my lips slightly. About to lay it on his cheek, Fred grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a deep kiss. I became paniced and yeah, slightly grossed out. Reaching back behind me, I frantically made grabs for Georges arm.
"YOU BLOODY PRAT!" I heard George scream.
Releasing me, George made goes at Fred who dodged every one made.
"George knock it" I persuaded, trying to hold him back.
"I never really liked having a twin" George growled, taking his wand out.
"Whoa George! You're going to poke an eye out with that" I chuckled.
"You don't mean that Georgie" Fred snickered.
"FRED NOT THE TIME!" I exclaimed.
"So, I have to know. Who's the better kisser?" Fred continued.
Both of them stopped fighting and looked at me for my answer. I smiled.
"Penny has no idea what you two are talking about"
Laughing, I skipped up to my room. Leaving the two dumbstruck in the hallway.