DA

"Defence Against the Dark Arts"
I stated as Hermione, Harry, and I made our way down the hallway toward the deserted class room. Coming to the very end of the hallway, we turned a left into the room.
Taking the seat next to Harry, Umbridge started class with news that shocked everybody.
"You will be following  Ministry approved coarses this year"
Like a bullet out of a gun, Hermione shot up her hand.
"It says nothing about using defensive spells?"
Umbridge gave her a disapproving look.
"Ha! Why would you ever need to use them deary?"
"So no magic?" Ron piped in.
"You will be learning spells in a risk free enviroment" She answered in her sickly sweet voice.
"If we are attacked, it won't be risk free" Harry retorted.
Umbridge's smile faultered.
"Student's will raise there hands when in my class room" She screetched, "There is nothing out there dear. Who would ever attack children?"
Harry grew ridgid beside me and I already knew what he was going to say.
"I dont know, maybe, Lord Voldemort!"
and with that, Harry opened his own personal can of worms.
"You say a certain Dark Wizard is at large again? This is a lie!" Umbridge stated, ready for a fight.
"I saw him! I fought him myself!" Harry stood leaning over his desk.
"Detention! Mr. Potter"
Grabbing Harry's arm, I tried to pull him back down into his seat but he wouldnt budge.
"So you are saying Cedric Diggory dropped dead on his own accord?" Harry sneered.
"Cedric Diggory's death was an accident" She smiled back at us.
Now that's when, that's when everything went down hill. Worms and all.
"Voldemort killed my friend Cedric Diggory because he was a brave, brave man!" I screamed, now standing right beside Harry. "He defended Harry like a true friend would have. Even staring into the face of death. Voldemorts"
"ENOUGH! Detention after school both of you" Umbridge hissed.

*Later*

After last class of the day, I made my way down to the Great Hall for Dinner.
Pushing back the heavy double doors, I shuffled down  the aisle toward the head of the Gryffindor table where all my friends were. Spotting Harry, I suddenly remembered, we both had detention tonight. Perfect.
"There she is, my little troublemaker" Fred grinned, giving me a quick wink and ruffling up my skirt. 
Swatting his hands away and smoothing out the silky green fabric, I sat next to him and Ron and made myself a plate.
"Oi.....does someone down there have the apples?" I yelled down the length of the table.
"Oi.....Loud mouth. They are all gone." Dean Thomas called back, giving me a goofy smile.
"Oi.....Watch it Dean!" I joked, cupping my hands around my mouth to make it louder.
"Oi.....Oi yourself" He chuckled, looking back down at his food.
Doing the same, I noticed something that wasn't there before.
A big juicey red apple.
Turning to my right, I gave Fred a curious look and held up the apple.
"Wrong Twin" He answered.
Glancing forward, George was sitting right in front of me.
"Peace Offering?" I asked, raising up an eyebrow.
"Something like that" He said, giving me a shy smile.
"I accept" Taking a big bite out of the apple, I knew everything was ok with George and I.
"So did you hear, Georgie? Our little Blake has detention" Fred stated, causing George and I to break eyecontact.
"For what?" George questioned, sounding more concerned then his look alike.
"You know.........Same reason as Harry!" I hurried, trying to put the spot light off of me.
"Which is" George pushed.
"Yelling at Mrs. Umbridge." I stated, in a "no big deal" sort of way. 
George gave me a look that could have killed.
"Blakely, you need to try and not get in trouble. Especially by her, she's not someone to mess around with"
I rolled my eyes, what was he now, my mother?
"What is she going to do? Knit me a pink sweater?" I snorted.
"Everybody knows pink doesn't look that great on you" George chortled, giving me a confident smirk.
"You are asking for it WeasleB" 
"Oh how ive missed you littleboy" George's smirk turned into a sweet smile and I swear, I could have melted away.
"Blakey, we better head down" Harry stated.
"Ah aren't we eager for our detention Potter?" Grabbing the apple, I threw it up in the air and caught it in one swift motion. "Thanks Weasle" I said, reaching across the table and ruffling George's hair.
Fred gave me a sideways glance and I knew, I wasn't getting away that easy.
"Tell ya all about it later, Freddie" I chuckled, giving him a small kiss on the cheek before walking out of the Great Hall with Harry.

"You two will be writting some lines for me tonight" Umbridge smiled.
After sitting us both down and drawing two pieces of paper for us, she handed us each a quill.
"I would like you to write 'I must not tell lies', Mr. Potter" She stated, giving us her oh so famous smile. "and for you Miss. Carter, I will show respect."
"How many times?" I snarled, knowing I will never show that prune any respect.
"As long as it takes to...sink...in" She answered.
About to put the tip to the paper, I stopped.
"You haven't given us any ink" Harry said, giving her a confused look.
"You wont be needing any deary"
Shrugging it off, I started to write, and write, and write.
Four lines in, I started to feel it. The burning on the left side of my hand. Faint at first but growing by the second. Turning it over, the red blotchy spots that I ignored before were now etchings. Etchings of the same words I was writing on the parchment.
Glancing over at Harry, he wasn't fased by the scratches like I was.
"Is everything alright dear?" Umbridge asked, concerned. Well, at least, that's how she acted.
I just shook my head and continued writting. Slowely, I was making my way up to nine lines. Each one cutting my hand more and more.
"Mr. Potter, you may go" Umbridge commanded.
Harry stood and gave me a look of warning before leaving the room. 'Don't say anything stupid'
"How much longer?" I asked, trying to hide the pain in my voice.
"Why? Had enough" Umbridge challenged, knowing that she won, she broke me.
"No. No, I haven't" and there it was, my stupid mouth. Welcome back.
Time passed, it felt like ages.
How many lines am I on now? I lost count.
34?
29?
The only thing I felt was the blood from my left hand dripping sickly down my leg, now forming a puddle underneith my shoe.
"Bad children, need punishment" Umbridge finally said, taking the quill away from my shaking right hand.
I took that as my time to leave. 
Standing up for the first time in an hour, I felt dizzy. From sudden movement or blood loss, I was not sure. Both, maybe?
I stummbled out of the room and down the steps, clutching onto the brick wall for support. 
The pain, was there.
The blood, so much.
And im, im dizzy. 
Hitting the last step, I hit the floor.
"Owe"
"Owe is right" I heard a familar voice say.
Feeling hands around my waist, I was picked off the cold stone floor.
"Sweeping a girl off her feet, eh Freddie?" I chuckled.
"Something like that" He answered but wasn't amused.
Moving down the corridor, I tried my best to stay awake.
"Where are you taking me?" I whispered, my voice sounding miles away.
"The Lav, we need to get you cleaned up" Fred answered.
Walking a few more feet, Fred pushed the lav door open and carried me inside. Laying me down onto the cold bathroom floor, I heard running water up above me.
"Think you can lean against the sink?" Fred asked, giving me a hand up.
"I can try" I stated, even I was unsure at this point.
Taking my hand gentaly in his, he submerged it into the steaming hot water.
"OH MY DEAR GODRIC" I screamed, adrenlin now pumping through my body. I struggled against his grip but he wouldnt budge.
"Fred, let..me..go" I demanded.
"Im sorry, Blakely but we need to get it cleaned"
"Oh damn in it all to hell, no we really dont!" I whinned.
After a few more seconds, my hand was free'd revealing my wounds.
In deep cuts on the back of my hand, it spelled out " I will show respect"
"Oh this is bad" I whispered, more to myself then Fred.
"You dont think I know that" Fred said, conquering some gauze and medical wrap. 
Layering the gauze onto the bleeding cuts, he carefully wrapped my hand into a somewhat decent looking splint. 
"We can't tell anyone" 
"Not a soul" Fred finished.
"Especially not George" I added.