Bloody Fantastic

I woke up this morning with a plan already hatched inside my head (How convenient)
After everything that George said to me yesterday, it was simple. Id just confront Fred in front of George and for once, be honest about how I feel.
Which scared me to no bloody end, id rather fight off 4 Death Eaters but I guess somethings aren't ment to be kept a secret forever.
I struggled to get out of my warm, safe bed and into the shower. Turning the hot water on, I washed up quickly and spent some time on my hair and makeup. Slipping on a simple black V-neck long sleeve and a pair of white shorts, my small frame and tan skin were being shown off as I spun around. My long hair hung in curly waves down to my waist and I applied a small amount of chapstick before walking out of the dorm room.
The common room was empty and I didn't know if that was a good thing. Was I late to breakfast?
Rushing out of the room and down toward the Great Hall, I hoped Fred and George were still sitting in their usual spots.
They were.
Going and sitting inbetween Fred and Harry, I smirked at George across from me who was obviously trying to avoid eye contact.
"Well........Don't I get a good morning?" I questioned after a few moments of silence.
"GoodMorning Miss" Fred stated, giving me a big smile and a salute.
Ginny, Harry, and Ron filled in after Fred with simple "Mornings". Still, George didn't say anything until all eyes rested on him.
"Morning" He mummbled into his plate.
"Morning, by the way, I'll have a salute" I stated in a serious tone, sporting a toothy grinning.
"Funny" He stated dully.
That's it. This was going to end right now.
"Fred" I said, there was no going back.
"What?" He asked through a mouthful of food.
Clearly making sure George heard, I confronted Fred.
"You know how I feel about you right?" I questioned.
"You hate me" He answered, bobbing his head up and down.
That earned a chuckle.
"No but we are just friends. Only friends. I don't feel a certain way about you. Only friendship" I smiled up at him.
Catching on, Fred smiled back.
"Oh I know. Yeah, you're like a sister. A really annoying little sister that  keeps coming back because we insist on feeding it" He said as if it was common knownledge.
Feeling a little brave, I asked boldly.
"and if I were to ask you who I should be more then friends with and would be very very happy with who would you say?" I asked in an overdramic sweetvoice.
"George!" Fred, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Lee, and some 3rd year I didn't even know answered back.
Resting my elbow on the table and my chin ontop of my fist, I glanced over at George.
"Thats what I thought" I smiled.
George just stared at me with a surprised look on his face.
"Are you seriously surprised?" Fred questioned, snorting a laugh at his brothers expence.
"Well, you Weasleys can be quite hard headed. Although, I always thought George was a good bit smarter than that"
"No man is knowledgable when it comes to females" Fred laughed.
First bell chimmed and I stood up, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. Fred stood as well.
"See you guys later" I smiled, giving them all a small wave.
"Later on nitwit" Fred said, hitting his brother on the arm.
We made it all the way out into the hallway before, Fred turned on me.
"That was brilliant" He said, giving me a high five.
"Really think so?"
"Bloody amazing. Did you see his face? Priceless" Fred grabbed ahold of my head and kissed the top of it.
"Want to see bloody fantastic?" I questioned, handing Fred my backpack and leading him to the Great Hall doors.
"Be back in a mo" I smiled, jogging down the aisle behind where George sat.
Harry and Ron gave me a curious look and George turned to see me rushing toward him. "I forget something" I stated.
No thinking, just do it.
Just do it.
Reaching George, I quickly sat down on his lap. Grabbing his tie, I pulled his face down toward mind and layed my lips on his. It wasn't a snog. Just a really passionate kiss.
I could hear yelps, whistles, and cheers from the table.
Pulling away from him, I stared at the shocked look on his face as I smoothed his tie down to his shirt.
"See you around" I smiled, getting off his lap and jogging back toward the doors.
Pushing Fred back from the doors and into the hallway, he gave me a curious look.
"How come girls don't do that to me?" He asked, almost to himself.
"Simple, you aren't the better looking twin" I teased.
Shaking his head, he gave me a serious look "Nah, that's not it"
Pulling his arm, I dragged him toward the DADA classroom with me.

The rest of the classes were uneventful except for the fact that every class I had with George, he ignored me in.
Now sitting in the common room before Dinner, I turned to Fred who was scribbling down Snapes potions homework.
"Hey, So, have you talked to George?" I questioned.
"Oh boy did I" Fred stated, twisting around in his chair.
"Oh dear godric, this doesn't sound good" I mummbled, head in my hands.

*Fred Flashback*
"Georgie, how are we this fine day"
"just like the day, fine" He said in a dull tone.
"Maybe a little better then fine? After all, you did get snogged by one of the prettiest witches at hogwarts if not THE prettiest" I pointed out, sitting down on my bed opposite him.
"That's the problem" George stated, looking blankly at the ceiling.
"Problem? There's a problem with that?! I see no problem! The girl you've been in love with since you were 11 basically sat in your lap and said "Take me Georgie, show me the quidditch pitch and beyond" and you have a problem with that?!" I was shocked, this wasn't my brother, it couldnt be.
"She IS the prettiest girl at Hogwarts. Actually the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on or will ever get to and she wants me? She likes me?"
I see the problem.
"Like? Psh, understatement. Our little Blake is in love. She's loved you since you ran her though that platform. You're the only one dumb enough to never realize. Maybe mom is right, maybe we do share a brain" I chuckled.
"It just doesnt make sense" He fought.
"Why? Because Blakely is drop dead gorgeous? So? Last time I checked we were twins, identical. I think im better looking then the Hufflepuffs and Slytherins combined. We know Blakely better then anyone, so you should know that looks dont even matter to her. So, your lucky we are funny as hell and mom beat us till we were kindhearted" George shook his head in agreement.
"I guess you are right" George said, looking chipper already.
"Of coarse I am. Im the one who had to listen to Blake go on and on about you. "Oh George" this and "Oh George" that. Bloody annoying is what is was" I chortled.

*End of Flashback*

"So that's why he was ignoring me! He though this was what? A sick joke? I don't understand" I exclaimed, sitting up.
"Give the guy a break. He just had the most beautiful girl at Hogwarts sit in his lap and snog him. He's in shock" Fred chuckled, turning back around to his homework.
"I guess you are right"
"Now you just sound like George. Of coarse Im right, im always right. When will people start listening to me?" Fred stated, throwing his arms up overdramaticly.
Grabbing one of his arms, I pulled him toward the door and out into the hall.
"We better hurry up Mr. Know it all. We are going to be late for dinner" I warned.
"I knew that" Fred said, sauntering behind me.
"Sure you did" Pushing the doors open, Fred and I walked into the Great Hall and down toward our seats.
Instead of sitting across from George however, I took the empty seat next to him. I gave him a sweet smile before looking forward at Ron and Harry.
"Ello Mates, how were classes today?" I questioned, acting like nothing was out of the ordinary.
"Ron got his robe tail caught in a dragons mouth today" Harry stated, giving his friend a shove.
"Bloody Dragons hate me" Ron muttered before taking a sip of juice.
"Ron was the only one who didnt get to ride him. Darn shame" Hagrid chimmed in as he walked past our group.
I chuckled.
"Maybe you should take it out on a nice date first" I suggested.
"Very funny Blake" Ron stated in a dull tone.
"I thought it was Hilarious" Fred said, putting an arm around my shoulders.
"Just brilliant" Pushing his brother away from me and into Dean Thomas, George put his arm around me and smiled.
Chatting and laughing with the group around us, George didnt move his arm once.
"OI! Weasley's! Can you give me a hand!" Seamus called down to the twins.
"OI! Magic word Finnigian" Fred yelled back, already getting up and walking toward the head of the table.
George was starting to stand up before I stopped him.
"Since when are you and Seamus so cozy?" I questioned, knowing before that they couldn't stand each other.
"Well, ever since I let him know that a certain beautiful best friend of mine was off limits" He smiled, while ruffling my hair.
"SO THATS WHY HE HASNT BEEN TAKING MY HOMEWORK TO COPY!" I exclaimed, pushing his hands away from my head.
"Ive been helping Finnigian with his potions homework for weeks now. Really just so he would leave you alone" George confessed.
"Well, who's been helping you with yours?" I asked, knowing that George wasn't the best student out there.
"Fred" George mummbled.
"But ive been helping Fred. So really, Fred helping you to help Seamus means, in theory. Seamus is getting help from me like he always was" I said, working it out.
"Except this now means that you have more free time, more free time to spend with a certain handsome Weasley" George grinned.
"Clever but Percy already graduated" I teased.
"Im hurt. Percy can never live up to me" George put his hands over his chest, holding his heart.
I laughed at his over dramatic display.
"OI GEORGE! Leave Blakely alone and get over here" Fred called down.
"Off I pop" George stated, quickly kissing my forehead before joining his brother.

Five minutes passed and you could already hear argueing coming from the front half of the table as Fred, George, and Seamus bickered about Potions.
I just rolled my eyes. Boys.
"OI! Carter!" I heard a voice call from behind me.
One table over I saw Malfoy standing up in his seat, motioning towards me.
I have to addmite, I was curious. Malfoy and I hadn't really spoke since on the train. So the reasons for needing me over at the Slytherin table was suspicious.
Walking over toward him, Malfoy stood, followed by Blaise, Crabbe, Pansey, and Goyle.
"What's up Malfoy?" I asked, showing no emotion.
"Remember when you told me, you would be watching yourself?" Malfoy asked, raising his voice a few octives.
I gave him a curious look.
"On the train? Sure, I remember" I said, shaking my head in agreement. For once, Malfoy wasn't being to horriable. Maybe he actually wanted to talk about what happened on the train.
"Listen Malf...Draco, I mean, let's just forget about what happened on the train. I will admite, I snapped at you and im sor...." I started to say before he interupted.
"Are you watching Carter?" He sneered.
"What? Watching what?" I was confused and a tiny bit frightened at what Malfoy was talking about.
"MudBlood!" Draco exclaimed, pointing his wand upward.
Before I even knew what hit me, I was covered in mud.
"Filth! Speaking to me, looking at me! Im astonished that you even consider yourself worthy of walking through these halls. With purebloods!" Malfoy was screaming in my face, everyone in the Great Hall was silent. Staring at the girl, caked in mud. The filth. "You go around sniveling about how your father left you! HA! because he realized just the mistake he made! A Pureblooded Wizard linked with a Mudblood, that's just shameful. You make trash look good" He laughed, a sick chuckle.
I was in shock, I had no idea what, how, or why. 
What was I supposed to say?
How did this happen?
Why me?
I looked past Draco to see Hagrid red faced, getting out of his chair. I didn't want to stick around for the after math of all this.
Im...................Ashamed.
Turning around, I ran through the big double doors and quickly to the common room.
Never looking back.