Chapter 1: The Cure... or Curse

Normal P.O.V:
Long ago there was the most famous island in the world called The Island of Gods, where there were famous scientists and many others lived. The Island of Gods received her name because it is where the Gods bestow most of their magical gifts. The King and Queen had met in military training and you can say that it was love/hate at first sight. They will always have it competitive between each other... but when it came down to the two of them working together, well let's just say... it was war. But one time they had to work together, after getting into serious amount of trouble. Since then, they became good friends and still had their rivalry but they were unbeatable when working together. Later they got married and are expecting to have a child. One night, the Queen had a friend with her husband, visiting the two royals who too were expecting a child. They both went into labour on that same night... with the queen giving birth first to a daughter who is named, Silvermist, but things turned bad for the Queen and she started to loss her life.

Silvermist's P.O.V:

Cold meets me as I come out of my warmth. I can hear my mother, painting as she losses her breaths of life. There is so much chaos out here it's just hurting my ears. I try talking, saying that I want my mother but I can feel that they are just taking me further away from her. Suddenly I feel strong, I don't feel anyone holding me as if... I'm in the air and I am. I opened my eyes to see someone who has their mouth open like they were trying to catch something, perhaps it is food. I just decided to let it go... my mother where is she? I must get to her... so I started to fly around but managed to sense her and she was there. As I flew up to her, everyone in the room was shocked to see me flying and to my mother. She noticed that I was there but I can sense she is too weak to do anything. I just lifted my hand onto her stomach, rubbed it softly while humming. The room was quiet for some time until they noticed mother's checks started to regain colour. "Mama needs rest." I announced, leaving the room with shock on their faces. I noticed anther piercing scream nearby, trying my best to block the noise out but it never worked... so I decided to go and investigate. There was someone nearby who is going through the same thing as my ma went with me. So I floated closer to her and started to rub her stomach softly while humming again. Everyone in and out of the room wondered what was happening only to see me and the sudden company of another younger. It was a boy and he was crying cause of the sudden rush of cold that meet him, I can tell by his cry for warmth. So I crawled up to him and hugged him close to me, giving him my warmth. I could tell that he was different but I didn't know what it was. His father came closer and then I could tell... they were both children of the night, Vampires.

That was almost 4 years ago and everyone was surprised that I remembered everything at that time. My mama is expecting another young on the way, I had announced that it was my baby brother and they would believe me. In the past, after I was born, I would hear piercing cries from the hospital and it was no matter where I was on the island. I have been well known as 'The Helper Of Birth' or 'The Gift From Gods' and I always enjoyed helping. One time there were many people who visited beyond the island who wanted to meet me, and some were pregnant and wanted my blessing. I was told in adventures, from those who travelled to the island about my special powers. I could tell how many and what gender their child would be. I also was great at science and would help in the lab from time to time. They say I am someone with psychokinesis abilities... that explains how I was floating in the air when I was born. Later I found myself able to run fast... they say I am able to break the sound barrier in a sonic boom, and along with other amazing techniques. The boy who was born sometime after me became my best friend. He is a half vampire and he says that he wishes not to be, but I see everyone is born to give something special. His father had taught us about vampires and their way of life... he was fascinated that I, a mortal, want to know about his kind. I had been learning many things from the time I was born and I had everyone, even my parents, impressed with me.