Chapter 7: Hidden Prophecy

WARNING: This chapter may not be suitable for some viewers who don't like the mention of death in any way.

Silver's P.O.V:
The sun was slowly started rising into the sky, when Silvermist and Sonic met me before we walked into the forest. Silvermist is still a little sad and arrived back at the village... well after midnight, from her walk. As we continued to look for new plants which Silvermist could try using for a cure, I came across something... it looked like an old temple. "Hey Silvermist, Sonic... look!" I pointed in the direction to where the temple was. Both Sonic and I suddenly heard Silvermist gasp, as if she knows something about this place.
"Silver, do you know what you just found?" Yea just as I thought, she knows and I bet she is also going to give us another history lesson.
"No I don't know and I'm not interes..."
"...Interested in it, yea I know but this you should really hear though." Both Sonic and I now wondered what she is going on about once again. Silvermist rolled her eyes, like usual when we don't know something or don't want to know. "This is the legendary temple that appears to only a curtain few... this is The Temple of Prophecies."
"THE WHAT? WHY IN CHAOS HAVE I FOUND THIS FOR?" I asked... more like yelled. Silvermist rolled her eyes once again and continued what she was saying.
"Legends about this place showing and allowing only curtain few to read its writing. It has prophecies for what has and is to happen, it could perhaps even hold information about the vorgans... Quick, look around and try to find it. It also has mentioned that the future is never fully revealed so it would be close to a bit of broken wall." The three of us walked around, looking for anything that involves the vorgans.

We must have searching for a long time as it looked like night is approaching. "I FOUND IT!" Silvermist called out. Sonic and I found Silvermist on the upper floor but once I looked... it looked like it is in some other language.
"Do either of you know what it says?" I heard Sonic ask, it looks like I'm not the only one.
"Save ya breathe Silver and yes I do, as always in the end." Silvermist replied. "It says that......no..." Silvermist whispered as she suddenly was on the ground, leaving us confused with what was happening.
"Is everything alright?" Sonic asked, as we both came down to the same level as Silvermist. She just shook her head to reply. Whatever is written seems to be bad news.
"What I had made out was... a vampire will have visions of the future through nightmares. Something about the cure and that it will be used but there is something that mentions about... death. No more information is given after that."

Sonic's P.O.V:

We were slowly walking out until Silvermist picked something up with her hearing. She walked further away from the direction of the village and only to find ourselves closer to the sea. She looked out at a small island in the distance while the sun continued setting in the distance. "That island there..." She pointed out to it. "... that is my kingdom. There was something I had to leave behind because it was in the castle. I have to get it by hand so I'll have to go there, again." Silver and I placed a hand on her shoulder.
"I'm coming with you then." I informed her.
"I'm coming too." Silver continued. The three of us flew over and as we got closer, I could see how big the island truly was. Soon we arrived and I could see why it was called The Island of Gods, this place looks like paradise.
"It will be dangerous soon so stay off the ground and you will be fi..." Silvermist stopped all of a sudden, looking over at a little house. She suddenly shook her head. "Let's get moving."

We flew up to the castle only to see some glimpses of what must be vorgans. "Stay up here." Silvermist informed us before floating down to the ground. I could tell the she was using her senses to find what she is looking for. Soon she walked over to some bushes only to reveal a hidden door to a passage into the castle. She used her powers to open the door, I'm guessing for safety. Slowly Silvermist made her way through but Silver and I suddenly heard a horrifying growl coming within the castle. Suddenly Silvermist appeared from nowhere, with something in her hand. "Common, let's get out of here." She said while floating closer to us. Then she raised her arm up and yelled out. "CHAOS CONTROL!" A bright light surrounded us only to make us appear in Silvermist's lab.
"What is that in your hand?" I asked.
"Just my family's Chaos Emerald." Silvermist replied, revealing the big multi coloured emerald. "There are 9 emeralds in total... 7 Chaos Emeralds, the Master Emerald and this, the Royal Chaos Emerald." Suddenly the emerald glowed and it became bigger, engulfing Silvermist but once it disappeared, it revealed Silvermist but... she looks like the time when she first arrived. Her fur became that glossy red once again and her eyes are back to being full of that shimmering life as well. We decided to go back down to the village for some well-deserved rest but once we arrived, everyone could see that Silvermist was back to looking her healthy self.

Silvermist's P.O.V:
That night Silver, Sonic and I were asleep in nearby rooms to one another... we have considered Silver as our sister. Throughout the night, it was hard for me to sleep... it is normal but this time was harder, like something bad was about to happen soon. As I slowly drifted off to sleep, I started to have a dream but I can only see darkness............

............"Come on Sil, this is boring."
"You know I like to help others and I like to have this finished."
"Please your highness, go have a break."
"Yeah, Sil. Ya been at that for 12 hours straight... are you just doing that so you don't get embarrassed, when I make you kiss the ground?"
"You really think ya got the chance to win this time? I have made you kiss the dirt since day ONE."
"Well you have told me that there is a first time for everything, right Sil?"
"That's it, it is SO on...... Sorry Papa, ya need ta wait a little longer. GET BACK HERE!"
"NOT UNTIL WE ARE IN THE TRAINING GROUNDS!"......
...... "You abandoned me, your friend... you abandoned US!"
"NO! I AM TRYING, I WILL FIND THE CURE!"
"You are a pathetic child that we ever had."
"Your Mama and I are disgraced by having YOU."
"MAMA! PAPA! PLEASE, I AM TRYING!"
"You should never be our princess... you are NOTHING!"............

I shot up with my eyes opened wide, I can't lie to myself. For once in my life... I have FAILED!

???? P.O.V:
So Silvermist is alive, but there was something different about her. She also had some company with her and one of them seems to be... like they are a part of Silvermist, in some way. I can feel that Silvermist has being forcing herself to show happiness around other but she actually has so much pain that, she... could...... NO! I cannot, will not, let that happen......

......SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO TAKE HER OWN LIFE.

What will happen?Find out next time.
TBC