Chapter 4: Before Silvermist's Arrival

Sonic's P.O.V:
I am a young wild girl that enjoyed days outside, running, mostly. Vampires are well known to live here at in the village and able to take on any vampire hunter who dare crossed them but it is the Vampire King, who is the strongest of them all... accept, no one knows where he is anymore. The village had lived in fear but on my 5th birthday, we had a visit from people who came from The Island of Gods... life changed. Since then, we decided to live together in peace... as a true threat was out there. We made it that if any 'mortal'... as we are called by them, travel around at night they are risking their own life but any vampire strikes throughout the day, they would be prosecuted. It was my 15th birthday when I first saw Silvermist while I was walking around, before a run-a-way horse appeared. Everyone watched Silvermist took action but I then realised the horse was now approaching me. I tripped but when I turned around, I saw Silvermist calming the horse.

Everyone was amazed about her while she helped me up from the ground. "Are you okay?" She asked. I smiled as I looked at her but was unable to talk, as I was cut off when someone yelled. It was none other than Scourge, the new King of the Vampires and the most feared. But Silvermist did not fear him and in the end, she proved to be the strongest even though she was not a vampire herself. Someone walked out in between the two and suddenly Silvermist bowed, it was my father. He started to talk to her as if he knew her but she didn't know him, until my father mentioned to her how much she was like her parents. Silvermist then replied something about him being in a military training with her parents and is their most trusted friend. Everyone including myself didn't know who Silvermist was until she told us her story and that she had to make the most hardest choice ever. She killed her friend for the safety of everyone else.

Scourge's P.O.V:
It has been boring, no entertainment and as the King of the Vampires... I need to stay alive, for my uncle. I made a promise for him that I would help and rule for him. I was 3 when my aunty brought her husband, my uncle and king of all the vampires, to my house. They were talking while I was meant to be having a nap, so I overheard them talk about my uncle being the true King of the Vampires, but got caught as I had revealed my presents to them. They were on their way back to their new home on 'The Island of Gods' when they had been murdered. I was a mortal but I asked my uncle to make me become a vampire to take his place. He hesitated at first but he did it in the end. At the age of 13, word got out about me being the new King of Vampires and almost every unmarried female vampire along with some mortal females came to me... wanting to become my Queen but none of them is giving me that spark of interest.

I have been so bored while living in the same village but the only thing that made a day great was when the people of 'The Island of Gods' came while I was 4. They talked about how their princess had stayed at the island to make a cure but I notice a little boy, who was at the age of 1, sitting in silence and looked like he was sad. I found out that he was the young prince of the island and missed his sister. Time had gone by and I was now 14. I was with my horse, until it missed behave, so I brought out my whip. But it got so scared, that it ran out and into the village. Soon I found a gathering crowed but I then saw my horse getting touched by this mortal. At first I was angry but after I found myself defeated by her. I knew from then that, she had to be mine and no one else's. But what I found out shocked me and others was that... she was the princess who is from, what is now called, 'The Forbidden Island'. No wonder she was that strong. I heard that vorgans were stronger than a normal mortal and then there was that vorgan vampire... she would have to be really strong to be able to stay alive.

Mephiles' P.O.V:
I came from a different village but because I was born without a mouth, I was abandoned... my instincts were the only thing that helped me stay alive. While growing up, I was teased by other young vampires and was mostly attacked by the mortals... since I was not really able to keep myself safe, I never really knew how. So I did my own training and mostly lived out in the nearby forest, alone. One day I heard about vampire hunters and what they do, so I decided to leave. A few days later, I heard that ever vampire from my home... was murdered by one of those hunters and how I was the only known survivor, since they knew I was not murdered by the hunter.

I was about 6 years old when I came to the village and had meet Scourge, who is a year younger than me. The two of us become friends and I had been honest with him once, so I had become his right hand man. We are the best of friends and I would teach him about vampires, since I knew that he had been bit to become one. He had told me about the survivors from The Island of Gods and that there was a boy, about the age of 1. He was the prince and had no family, as they had become a vorgan... apart from his older sister, Princess Silvermist.

Many days past and it was just like any other until closer to dusk, a female came into the village. I realised that she is someone who has resonantly killed, but she doesn't look like a vampire hunter. She stopped one of Scourge's horses that must have just run away from him, she is defiantly something. As usual Scourge became angry with her but she showed no fear and I can tell she knows that he is a vampire. But when she battled Scourge, my heart leaped, I knew right there and then... she must be mine. Except she then revealed who she was... Silvermist, and that explains why she is that strong because of her training and surviving on the island.

What will happen?Find out next time.
TBC