Chapter 2: The Vorgan Vampire and Vorgans

WARNING: This Chapter contains a little blood and death scene... you can read up to the next 'Warning' if you don't wish to read it, and skip to the chapter's ending.

A/N: You can listen to the music while reading, if you wish. There also happens to be a change of music and a starting for the second... but unfortunately I can't put another link for the song up, so here is the link that will help you go straight to the song.
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmErRm-vApI
Start Time: -1:11 (If not going to skip) OR -2:15 (If skipping)

Silvermist's P.O.V:
Here I am, almost 10 years on and still fighting for survival... alone. I did manage to have saved some people but not everyone, and those I have saved... well, I don't know what has happened to them. I believe they would have spread information about the island, what has happened and that I had continued my royal duties of keeping everyone safe to the end. I spend my surviving days by using my science skills, experimenting with the island's plants and using my cursed people's blood to find the antidote. Lately my friend, who has been their leader from the beginning, has started to be able to stay out at sun rise and sun set. If this continues he might be able to come out throughout day time, making my work a whole lot tougher than it is. I get blood samples from him and a normal vorgan, and used them to try making the antidote but it has remained the same... FAILURE and that is not an option to have on my list. Days and nights have past where I would train, make new cures and keep my guard up. A vorgan vampire seems to have different blood than a normal vorgan, therefore I am having to make two cures. I have made my own plants to use and they are not any good... I need to leave and find new ingredients. But a vorgan vampire seems to have some control with what's happening and able to fly... he is after me and if I leave he will follow, putting everyone else in danger. Time to make a decision, do I risk everyone else to make the cure or make the ultimate sacrifice? Either way, I will have regret... I wish that there was another option.

It is night and I have made a list with my bag almost finished getting packed. The bag is thankfully part of the family and magical, making me able to carry more with ease and can become invisible when I choose it to. I had a vorgan captured with me so I wouldn't need to go far for their normal blood but my friend.... He will need to be knocked out before I can get enough of his blood just in case if there become more in the future. I bet that he has thought about me leaving sometime soon, so he would try to stop me before then but am I ready to do this? I had all my notes, paper and recordings, and science equipment packed away along with a good amount of the vorgan's blood and all is left to gather is my friend's blood.

Vorgan Vampire's P.O.V:
I can tell that something is about to happen, Silvermist has not come out and about while the sun was out... what is she planning? It has been a while and the sun is about to start rising, so all the vorgans started to make their way back home. We had taken the castle since the start of our new life... how it would be complete is there was only a Queen to join me, the females are okay but none are like the one I have my sight set on. Finally Silvermist appears but I suddenly feel a different presents among her. "Is it that time already?" She asks in a joking way, but also with some serious behind it.
"Well you make sure that the sun helps you to remain how you are now, but that will soon change." She looked at me as we prepared ourselves... I know she needs more of my blood but I know that there is something new going on.
"You really think that I would change into a vorgan or a vorgan vampire... IF I give you the chance to bite my neck, that is."
"I can't believe that today, we have been fighting for 10 years but also our 15th birthday. Well, I would like to start. I don't want to wait to see my Queen any longer." I replied. I hope that she gets what I mean by it, although there will be no doubt about that.
"OH! Well forgive me, but I know one thing about that... there is no Queen, unless you're meaning the vorgan in my basement but I highly doubt that... so the only other that you would be talking about is one that puts up the biggest fight against you... of course we both know that, correct?" Silvermist replied, taking her usual fighting stance.
"I figured you will find out, you are smart after all. I'm tired ruling alone... time to have MY QUEEN!" I charged towards her, showing my fangs which are ready to grip their target, Silvermist's neck.
"Sorry but you will never get the chance to make me any vorgan, not even for your birthday present." She charged towards me... this is going to be a fight that I must win. She takes a lot of my blood so if I loss this, I will have to wait for the next time. It all depends on how much she takes, last time was 2 months ago and one another time she manage to make it 1 year. This time could get the best of me... I will not let her get another chance of freedom.

**WARNING** (P.S: If skipping to '**Normal P.O.V' please stop and change music, starting at 2:15)

.......The battle went on for some time, in fact too long. It is already sometime since the sun has risen... if I don't hurry now, I will get burnt in the sun and I'm starting to already. Out of nowhere, something knocked me on my head, making me fall to the ground. "I'm sorry but I can't let you get away this time." I started to feel something in my shoulder. It was one of those needles she uses to draw blood out. I could feel my strength draining from me, each time she takes my blood but it's more than usual.
"W-what are you d-doing?" I try asking her.
"I'm sorry... I never wanted to do this but I don't have much choice. This is for the future and... I never wanted to hurt you." I could hear in her voice that it was the truth... she never cried in our life, this is a first. (Stop and Change music here, thanks)
"Are you crying?" I must know and why.
"Heh, you know me too well...Yes I am and it's because... I never wanted to end... I'm sorry but I never wanted your life to end like this. Please forgive me... you mean a lot to me..." ...... I felt it... I see it. A silver stack had pierced into my heart. I never thought that Silvermist would ever do something like this, but I understand why she did... for the safety of everyone else. "I'm so sorry." I felt her warm tears drip onto me but I notice that not much blood had left my body. Silvermist picked me up and took me into a nearby house and placed my down gently. She closed all the curtains that would let light in, on me. Then I felt her place a kiss on my forehead along with carving something on my left wrist before she left, closing the door behind her. Sometime after she left, I felt myself falling... into...... DARKNESS...............

**Normal P.O.V:
Silvermist took one last look at the house where her best and only friend, now lies on the floor in a small crimson pool. The young red girl looked at her left wrist, revealing a recently carved shape of a heart. Inside the heart was 'S+S', and outside... 'LOVE' and 'FOREVER' above and below the heart. She sighs to herself for what she has done and also curses herself... wishing that it never had to be that way, as she looked at the silver stake that is still smeared with blood... sealed, in a plastic bag. The sun was still low, meaning that it is still morning... enough time to cross and find a nearby village to rest before dusk approaches. On her back is her big bag that sat on top of her cape and in her hand was a metal rod made from silver. She uses her speed to run across the water, it is time to find the cure...

What will happen? Find out next time.
TBC

(listen to the end of the song if you wish)