~prologue~

A/n~ the picture is Harper, and the book cover is Amber. I got the photos online I own none. That being said here's the story I hope you guys enjoy, also unlike all of my other stories, this one won't have as many Author's notes, finally one thing I forgot, the songs in the chapter will hint at the relationship in the future and or be the song they shall sing in the chapter, it depends.
♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡

She leaned against the brick wall of the old school. A 'smoke' (as she called it) was in between her lips. She sucked in, the smoke invading her lungs with her complete permission.

Her leather jacket hung off her sides, barley fitting her, but not too big either. She wore a dark purple shirt underneath the jacket. She had tall, leather boots on that went all the way up to her knees, making her the definition of badass.

Her long, purple hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, the curls making her long locks curl around each other.

Her name was Amber. No one messed with her and she messed with no one. To put it simply, it wasn't a good idea to be put on her bad list.

"Amber!" Connie, Amber's only 'friend' shouted.

"Go away" she said sternly, her glare throwing daggers at Connie.

"Put that out, you don't wanted to get lung cancer do you?!" Connie said, reaching for the cigarette, trying desperately to knock it out of Amber's hand.

"Oh no you don't! I spent good money on this smoke, and you're not gonna waste it blondie!" Amber said, holding the cigarette above Connie's head.

Connie's blonde hair framed her frowning face as she pouted and jumped up to grab the smoke. Connie was about 5'6 to Amber's 6'3, and her blue eyes put Amber's hazel ones to shame.

"Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to waste this one." Amber said, dropping the cigarette on the ground and smashing it.

"Let's go to class." Amber said. She didn't wait for Connie's response, mostly because she simply didn't care. Amber may have been a badass, but she still attended class like a regular student.

"Well, well, well, looky here girls, it's the emo bitch! Why don't you go kill yourself already it's not like anyone wants you here!" Allison, the blonde bimbo, bitch of the school said as Amber walked by.

"Oh hey, Allison, how are you?" Amber said.

"Cut it out emo fuck!" Allison said.

"Allison, you need to get over yourself, and go find your asshole boyfriend, by the way he's in the bathroom getting a BJ from Nicole." Amber said.

"You fucking bitch!" Allison yelled after her, but Amber was already almost down the hall, her middle finger in the air directed towards Allison.

~♡~

Class to Amber was always boring, she normally spend it on her phone or listening to Three Days Grace on her Ipod.

The teachers didn't dare ask her to pay attention, they knew she wouldn't listen and they were just as afraid of her as the students (besides Allison of course).

The door to the classroom burst open (not that Amber could hear it) and a girl panted in the doorway.

The girl was a short 5'4 with wild rainbow hair and bright blue eyes. Her hair was in shambles, and her blue eyes were wild with panic. She wore a bright blue shirt that matched her eyes. She had a pair of black jeans on and a black jean vest to match. She had nerdy, black framed glasses on her nose as well, and held a rainbow backpack by the handle at the top.

"Miss Gold, you are late!" The teacher said sternly.

By this point Amber had taken off her headphones (much to everyone's surprise) and was listening with a curious look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Shay, my alarm didn't go off this morning, and then I couldn't find the class." The girl said, begging the teacher to believe her with her eyes.

"Well okay, but don't make this a habit Miss Gold, now introduce yourself to the class." Mrs. Shay said, stepping behind the disoriented girl that caught Amber's attention.

"Hello, I'm so sorry for not only disrupting the class, but coming into class in such a shamble, it's very un-kawaii of me. My name is Harper, Harper Gold it's an honor to be in this class" she said.

Amber snorted at Harper, and that one snort caused her to erupt with uncontrollable laughter.

Everyone laughed nervously with Amber, who was scaring them, because Amber simply, didn't laugh.

"Why are you laughing?!" Harper asked, clearly stumped as to why Amber had started laughing in the first place and why the students followed in a nervous manner.

"I-I'm laughing because, you're pathetic. Do you really think anyone here cares what you look like during your first impression? Do you think we care why you were late or who you are? Sorry honey, but we don't and you're an arrogant bitch for thinking we did." Amber said, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"What is your name?" Harper asked, wanting to know the name of the bitch whose ass she was going to kick.

"Amber Murphy, your majesty, and this year you are not gonna forget it." Amber said, her smirk showing in her eyes, proving she meant every word she said.

Amber and Harper wouldn't have never known how right Amber would be.