Chapter Seven~ Let's Be Alone Together

A/n~ here's Valentin and Valentine's fathers! The one on the left is Aaron, and the one on the right is Remi.
♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡
Amber's pov~
Finally, our last class ended.

I quickly go out of there and ran to my locker. It surprised me just as much as it surprised everyone else in the hallways.

I grabbed the stuff I needed from my locker and went to the music room to grab my guitar.

I heard the whimper of someone who was about to cry. I turned the corner, only to see Harper pressed against a locker, hovering above her with his face kissing her neck, and his hand up her shirt, was Brad Grossman.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Grossman?" I asked.

He pulled away, stunned but quickly went to glaring at me.

"Who do we have here? Oh it's the emo freak!" He said with fake enthusiasm.

"Stop touching her, asshole." I said, glaring daggers at him,which would make any normal person cower in fear, but clearly not this brainless bastard.

"Why? So your lesbian ass can take my toy from me? Sorry, but she was mine first." He said, pushing his hard on in between Harper's legs, and he licked her neck.

"Enough talk, it's time to beat your ass so far into the ground you can say "hi" to the devil, asshole." I said, cracking my knuckles.

A part of me was burning with jealousy, I hated seeing this bastard touch Harper, that was supposed to be me. The other part of me wanted to beat him into a pulp for hurting MY Harper.

"All talk no action, freak." He said, smiling evily at me before pushing off of Harper and stalking towards me.

"Oh there's gonna be action, and it's not nice calling yourself names, freak." I said, cracking my neck and coming at the fucking bastard.

"Oh you're getting it, you fucking slut!" He yelled.

"Bite me, oh wait you'd enjoy that too much, man whore." I said, readying my fists, and practically bouncing with impatient anticipation.

He yelled in frustration and ran towards me, throwing a punch that I dodged easily.

I threw a punch at his stomach, making him hunch over. He held his stomach, before standing up just in time for my uppercut. He stumbled backwards, imaginary smoke whistling as it came out of his nose and ears.

He charged at me, and I sidestepped him, making sure to put my foot under his body. He tripped, falling onto the lockers on the other side of the hallway.

He got up, ready to charge at me, but I ran up to him and threw a few punches into his stomach. When he bent over in pain this time, I brought my elbow to the back of his neck, making him hit the floor.

"Nighty, night." I said in a sing-song voice, grabbing a textbook from my book bag and hitting him over the head with it, making him past out.

Harper looked at me, a hand over her mouth as tears poured out of her eyes. I sighed, pulling her into me and kissing her forehead lightly.

I lead her into the music room, making her sit in a chair. I grabbed my guitar, plugging it into the amp.

"I'm gonna sing for you, alright?"I asked, remembering how she always seemed to smile while I sung.

"O-okay." She said, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand and listening to me.

" I don't know where you're going
But do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going
But I don't think I'm coming home and I said
I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead
This is the road to ruin
And we're starting at the end" I sung, dancing childishly while playing my guitar.