Chapter Eight ~ "I Think I Love You"

A/n~ here's Elliott! I'm fangirling!!! He's so cute!!!! Also the song reminds me of Amber and Harper in a way, you guys have to agree!!!
♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡×♡
Harper's pov~
I woke up, cuddled into someone's side.

I panicked, thinking it was my father. I squirmed, kicking until the hands let me go and I fell out of the bed.

"Harper, are you okay?!" Amber said, she was leaning over the edge of the bed and looking down at me.

"I'm fine, sorry I kinda freaked out, I thought you were my father for a minute." I said, blushing and looking at my feet, which were propped up against the bed.

"Get up here." She said.

I got up and climbed back underneath of the covers, intertwining my legs with hers.

"I'm sorry." I said.

Amber put her hand underneath my chin and made me look her in the eyes before pecking my lips.

"There's nothing to be sorry about." She said.

"But..." she cut me off.

"You were scared because you thought something that happens to you everyday happened, you had every right to freak out. Now shut up and kiss me." She said, kissing me deeply.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, pecking her lips one last time before pulling away and looking into her hazel eyes.

The green and brown that swirled within her hazel orbs, bore into my bright blue ones.

"I'm lost at sea." She mumbled, pecking my lips, before getting up and getting dressed.

"Sweetie probably made breakfast, let's go see." She said, pulling me up.

"You're so much bigger than me, I can just wear my clothes." I said, hopping up.

"I have some old clothes that are too small for me, but too big for Abby that should fit you, let me look." She said,waving me off.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I thought you were supposed to be badass, but you're just a big softy!" I said, amused.

"You just bring out that soft side of me, rainbow head." She said, smiling and pulling out a 'All Time Low' shirt and some black skinny jeans.

"I... thank you." I said.

"Do you wanna listen to them?" She asked, gesturing to the shirt.

"Sure!" I said, pulling on the clothes.

Amber smiled, and took out her phone, playing a song called Runaways.

"Only a quitter
Would let it go.
I'm your fool in a one-man show.
I was so bitter,
'Til you came along.
You set my sails when the tide was low
We're going down this road
With tears in our rear view mirror.
Far from home,
But in the dark, you'll know,
With me you've got nothing to fear.

So let's run away.
They will have to find another heart to break.
Why don't we just run away?
Never turn around, no matter what they say.
We'll find our way.
When the sun goes down
On this town,
There'll be no one left, but us.
Just like runaways,
They will have to find some other hearts to break, hearts to break.

Out in the distance,
Lost in the fold,
We trace our steps to a great unknown.
Bury our toes,
Where the ocean meets the sand.
We hide ourselves right where we stand.

We're going down this road
With tears in our rear view mirror.
Far from home,
But in the dark, you know,
With me you've got nothing to fear.

So let's run away.
They will have to find another heart to break.
Why don't we just run away?
Never turn around, no matter what they say.
We'll find our way.
When the sun goes down
On this town,
There'll be no one left, but us.
Just like runaways,
They will have to find some other hearts to break, hearts to break.

[2x]
They won't catch us in the dark,
Roll like thunder, burn like stars.

Run away,
They will have to find another heart to break, heart to break...

So let's run away.
They will have to find another heart to break.
Why don't we just run away?
Never turn around, no matter what they say.
We'll find our way.
When the sun goes down
On this town,
There'll be no one left, but us.
Just like runaways,
They will have to find some other hearts to break, hearts to break." Amber had sung with it, smiling at me, her eyes showing an emotion I couldn't seem to deceiver.

"You know, an average female can fall in love after only knowing a person for fifteen days?" Amber said, moving closer to me, her eyes on my lips.

"Really?" I asked, noting she had known me for over fifteen days.

"Yeah.... Harper?" She asked, her eyes still glued to my lips.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at her eyes.

"I think... I'm in love with you..." she said, now staring in my eyes.

My heart started beating faster and my throat wouldn't let any words out. I was completely silent, watching as she kissed me.

Sparks bloomed underneath my skin, causing me to moan against Amber's mouth.

Maybe... just maybe.... I'm in love with her too....