Marion!?!?

(Robin's POV)
After Regina and I shared a kiss under the stars we walked into grannies.

Roland had already picked a booth and was sitting down. I then gave Regina a peck on the lips and sat down next to Roland.

Emma then walked up to Regina and said that she wanted Regina to meet someone new and show them that she had been reformed and that she wasn't the woman she was before.

Emma then brought up a very familiar face it turns out it was someone I haven't seen in a very long time...Marion!

"Marion?!?" I said

Then I got up and hugged her and Roland said

"mommy?"

Then I gathered them both up in a hug and I kissed her on the forehead.

Regina mumbled something to Emma with the look of hatred and fire in her eyes. She then ran out of the diner.

It took me a moment to register what I had just done. Me and Regina are together and when I saw Marion I just embercrd with her without a second thought. And worst of all it was right infront of the love of my life.

I AM AN IDIOT!

I tried to run after her but she surrounded me with fire then got in her car and drove away.

Emma walked out of Grannies and saw the wall of fire and ran inside to get an extinguisher and put out the fire.

I ran straight to Regina's house after that. Hoping that I didn't screw up everything like usual.