Really?!?

(Robins POV)
  "I am pregnent" she said enthusiastically.

"Wait really?" I asked in an unbelieving tone.

She gave me a stick and I looked at it it was a pregnancy test and it said positive. She was telling the truth.

We are going to have a child.

"I hope it's a girl." I said

"me too." She answered back.

I love this woman so much. I kissed her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--------one week later --------------

(Regina's POV)
The pregnancy has gone good so far the normal things: morning sickness, weird cravings like pickles, and most of all lack of sleep.

I keep having that same nightmare over and over again. (Nightmare chapter) other than that it has gone good so far.

The baby's fine we have our first ultrasound in a few days. Me and Robin have started coming up with names if it is a girl it is between Rose, Isabella, or Grace.

If it is a boy it is between William, Zachary, or James. Personally I like isabella and James the best and Robin likes Grace and William.

Marion has come to visit sometimes but mostly to come pick up Roland. She doesn't talk to me or even look at me. I don't think she likes me.

Roland is a great kid he already treats the baby like a little sibling he talks to him/her all the time and he feels my stomach even though there is barely a bump.

Henry is happy for us. He is great with Roland when he wants to be but sometimes he locks himself in his room and watches Lost, Supernatural , Arrow, Flash, and Doctor Who.

Personally I like arrow the best because the Oliver queen guy is hot, but not as hot a Robin.