Dinner and a movie

(Robin's POV)
     "I love you too my queen." I said seductively

"Do you want to stay the night?" She asked holding her breath.

"Yes" I reply.

She lets the breath that she was involuntary holding in. I wrapped my hands around her waist and place kisses along her jawline.

She moves her face so that I am kissing her lips. Then she pulls away let's not go too far being in the situation that we are in and I also have to start dinner she says smiling.

"There it is that elusive but satisfying I think about every time I close my eyes." I say with love in my tone.

She pulls away but I grab onto her wrist and pull her in for one more kiss. She walks away and starts making my and her favorite dinner lasagna and for desert apple turnovers.

About an hour and a half later dinner is ready. We eat dinner on the couch and watch Signs (a thriller movie) she fell asleep snuggled up to me and she woke up a little bit after the movie is finished "

"Shit, it is finished?? Why didn't you wake me up?!?" She said with a groan.

"You looked so peaceful and beautiful" I said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear then kissing her.

"Let's go to bed." She said.

Sorry for the short chapters but they are good so far (to me)😂