The Imposter

(Regina's POV)
My due date is getting closer and closer. The town is getting more and more curious. Especially those two idiots the charming's.

I am glad we told Henry now I don't feel like I am lying to him. I have been walking around town and I have seen Marion around a lot.

I can't believe Robin chose me over his first love... his wife. I am a villain... the evil queen I don't deserve him I thought. I straightened myself up and thought this isn't the time to be doubting myself I am pregnant with his child.

I walked to the grocery store and walked in and I saw Marion again and I just walked past her towards the fruit and veggies area.

I grabbed five apples and put them in my cart and I heard from behind me in a snarl "Are you planning on poisoning someone with those?" I turned around and it was the one person I didn't want to be talking to right now.

I looked at her and said "You know Robin loved you but now he loves me. So maybe you should leave me and my family alone." I turned around and walked away.

When I finished getting my groceries I walked home and put them all away. When Robin came home I started dinner. Henry got off his bus and walked up the street. When he got inside he said hi and walked up to his room.

I gave Robin a look and he followed Henry up the stairs. The front door opened and I had my back turned so I said hi thinking it it was either Emma or one of the Charming's.

When I turned around I had one last glance of the person who hit me then everything went black.