Enchanted Forest

(Regina's POV)
I woke up in my room in my castle and I looked around the room for Robin, Henry, Roland, and the baby.

When I saw the cradle on the side of the room I ran over to find it empty.

I walked through the halls of the castle looking into every room as I waked past.

Until in one room there was a lump in the bed. I walked in and pulled off the sheets and laying there was Robin.

I shook him until he woke and when he did he had a look on his face like he had no idea who I was.

I asked him if he knew who I was he replied with "of course."

I let out a deep breath. "You are the evil queen." I looked over at him with tears in my eyes.

I got off from on top of the bed and I walked out of the room with tears running down my face.

I heard a cry coming from the room next door and there she was... my baby I walked into the room and picked her up and walked out.

Robin was walking out of his room and as I walked past him he looked at our little girl and he had a small look of realization but then that look passed.

I walked into the dining room and there was the Charming's sitting around the table. They saw me and charming pulled out his sword and pointed it straight at my heart.

"Get out." He said between his gritted teeth. I looked at all of them and I opened my mouth to speak.

"GET OUT." I poofed me and my baby out into the woods and I started walking. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept walking.