A Wreck Of Feelings.... (Not Aphy's Fault.....)

First of RIP to the great soul and artist Alan Rickman. "Professor Snape" You will be missed dearly.....

After all this time?

Always....

Apollo was in his palace at Olympus.he was trying to get his thoughts straight and plan out how to tell the others. 

After tending to Percy's overly bruised and burned body he knew something was off. the reason why he had asked Hermes to disguise himself and get Percy's file from the local hospital. Seeing Percy's file broke his heart. The horrors that Percy went through was nothing compared to what a usual demigod would face. It was much more and what shocked him even more was that, he had succeeded to maintain the dazzling smile of his even after being through hell literally and figuratively. The only thing that Apollo feared now was that Percy would give up now... after all this time. He wanted Percy to have that dazzling smile that sent sparkles to his eyes whenever he did smile to be present even after all the terrors he felt in life. 

He was used to people saying things like how sun is a symbol for optimism and that it gave them hope. Truth be told he was glad to know a person like Percy who was a source of fun, light and energy by himself and had actually, on more than one occasion gave reason for him to carry on.     

*****BREAK*****

Will was getting anxious by the minute. He wanted to know what exactly happened to Percy.                   

Even though they hadn't exactly bonded or spent a lot of time with each other much, it didn't mean that he didn't like Percy. Will had always admired the Sea Prince's ability to smile even after facing the worst things. One more thing Will liked about Percy was how wise he was in terms of life. Even though Percy was not the most intelligent in terms of books and stuff, it seemed as though he had studied life page by page, word by word. He was one of the very few people who had accepted all the other demigods irrespective of who their godly parent was especially those who were considered as outcasts. He had tried to approach even those demigods who had turned their back towards the gods and that's what impressed him most.

When he had caught glimpse of what he understood to be was Percy's file, he was curious and by instinct he took a sneak peek into it. Before he could do anything else he had caught one word. One single world that made him cringe. He was even wincing at that thought and wished that it was not Percy's file. Before leaving his father's presence he caught a rueful smile from his father and left his presence.....  

*****BREAK*****

Everything was going haphazard and pointless. Everybody could feel how tense the place was.They were waiting for the rest of the group who had wandered off about an hour ago. All of them needed answers, from anywhere and everywhere they could get.  Even the Gods were bothered of the depth of horror their hero was going through and wanted to get answers about that. 

In each of their heads, they had created scary and the worst possible scenarios. They were scared to death.And the person going through all of their heads was the same one and he meant a lot to most of the people present in the room in one way or another.....

The short span of time that Jason had spent time with Percy, he was jealous of him. He envied how the other demigods felt free to talk to him. Percy didn't have any reservations as to who he could talk to and who he couldn't. Jason was old-fashioned, governed by the silly rules of Rome. Even though Percy was this different from him, Jason found him quite similar to how he was. Jason recognized himself in Percy sometimes but mostly for all dark reasons.He was extremely surprised to see that even though he had gone through a lot he was still staying strong for the sake of others.

The slight sound of the large door in the eerie silence brought the blonde out of his thoughts. He was shocked to see Nico worried and openly showing his feelings while rushing through the doors. To be honest he shouldn't be so shocked, he knew the depth of Nico's feelings towards Percy. It was actually some sort of forbidden love story going on between them and frankly it reminded him of Romeo and Juliet...

The return of the three demigods was silently appreciated by all the others as each of them settled down wherever they could. 

Annabeth and Thalia had situated themselves with Clarisse, Reyna and Hazel. Hazel was still sobbing at the thought of Percy and Reyna was lost in her thoughts. Clarisse though looked strong and adamant, her eyes and the dried but unmistakable tear stains on her face told another story.Even though shed in the privacy of her bed and pillows, the tears were clearly a sign of her acceptance and admiration towards Percy. Very hesitantly had she warmed up to the Sea Prince. She remembered, all those years ago, her quest to bring back her father's chariot. He had stood beside her and faced her brothers. She remembers when he was the only one who believed in her and gave her the fleece as part of the quest. This was all only the beginning of a great friendship which was only fuelled by by the numerous lives lost in the consequent wars. They had bonded quite well and and had turned out to be great friends after all. She didn't want to lose another one of her friends who meant a lot to her. 

As the girls sat with Hazel, Clarisse and Reyna, Nico had situated himself beside Jason and Leo. He could see the anxiousness written all over their faces clearly. His head was throbbing extremely and he just wanted to get this over with. He was starting to think positive now that he had let out his feelings and could also feel that Percy's lifeline had strengthened a little bit.

Soo.....

Hey guys. Hope all of you are having a great year.                                                                                                 

There are a few things I want to address here. I know that for the past two to three chapters I have been mostly concentrating on feelings of others towards Percy. It is because I felt the need to show the depth of his closeness and comfort with each other. Mostly by the next chapter or so the actual reason of what happened to Percy will be out.....

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....

Have a great ZOI6 year....

See you soon....