The Fault In Our Stars.....

I know most of you want to kill me for the chapter name but i can't help it.....

It has been almost a day since Percy had gone into the infirmary. Nobody had even got a wink of sleep. It was clear from how, each one of them looked so worn out and tired. Apollo was unsure of what to do, If it would have been some other person or in some other scenario he would have surely laughed and made fun of all the others for staying up for one of their friends, but now that he was going through it he knew better than that. All the time that he was treating Percy he was trying to understand what was going on in his body. Percy had gashes all over his body, though not all were from monsters or swords. Few were bruises of being pushed around, while few others were caused by glass shards from broken beer bottles. He could picture each and every bruise and wound that Percy had being given to him. The exact scene was playing in front of his eyes as he did it..... To make sure of what happened and to get the exact perspective of Percy's life, Apollo had done one of the most scary but an immensely important thing. He had looked through one of Percy's memories, the on that he was having at present.

*******dream******

He was standing in the midst of a very dirty room. The room was covered with dirt, at least two layers of it and seemed as though hasn't been cleaned for days. He was feeling extremely nauseous seeing the dirty laundry scattered across the room and the empty beer bottles scattered or rather thrown in an unruly manner. Few of the bottles had shattered and the glass shards were completely spread out. Being extremely careful of the stepping Apollo made his way through the hall into the dining hall where he was met with a horrified face of Percy. But, It wasn't exactly him. He looked about six years old. He looked so same but at the same time so different from the present Percy. His sea green eyes where hollow and void of all the mirth and mischief he had grown familiar to. He had dark circles under his eyes and looked extremely worn out. He had a gash across his cheek that seemed quiet deep and was trembling from his position beneath the table. The clear tear streaks showed the path of his release from the suffering, though not completely.

Just when Apollo felt he had seen and intruded enough and was about to leave, he heard a low growl. But what made him stay was not just because he heard it. He felt intrigued by the voice. It was so cold and the only emotion it could have held was anger, bitterness and resentment. As he turned around he saw the worst site possible. A man had entered the room by now and threw a half drunk beer bottle and the young boy. It looked as though it had hurt the boy and fueled Apollo's anger. After few more similar scenes that had included drunk slurs of words such as unworthy, good-for-nothing and had caused quiet a few gashes and bruises he saw that the boy was now a home to colorful array of bruises across his torso, few limited ones on his face and few on the legs. By now the man had fallen asleep and Apollo wanted to do strangle the man right then and there. He didn't even know if he was worthy enough to be called a man or should he be called a monster. For the first time he understood the hatred that Artemis felt towards men and agreed with her.

As he thought all this, he didn't realize that the small boy had already gone somewhere. As he searched the small flat he came across the boy taking a shower. Slowly but surely the array of colors started dissipating and at the end not even a mark was left.

It was then that everything clicked for the blue eyed god. Percy had been using water to heal himself in the mortal world. How did he not realize all of this. Now that he understood few of the things that had happened in Percy's life he would be able to explain better to the others who were waiting. Few other pieces he just understood that he would ask Percy's friends and would slowly but surely complete the puzzle pieces.

*****end of dream*****

As he came out of the trance caused due to being in Percy;s dreams he saw Nico sitting by the Sea Prince. Seeing the Ghost King there Apollo was both irritated and grateful. He knew that he was quickly developing feelings for the Sea Prince, but he knew better than making the same mistake again. He remembered a little too well what had happened with Hyacinth and knew that it was both of their(Apollo's and Favonius') fault for Hyacinth's death and didn't want a repeat of what had happened.

he also knew that Nico was first in line for Percy's acknowledgement. If anything he should at least have a chance of acting according to his emotion for once. He could see the unmistakable tears dripping down the Ghost King's face just as one tear fell down his cheek. As he turned around, not many people where in the room, just the seven of the prophecy, Nico, Thalia and Clarisse. The rest of them were lounging outside. Just as he was approaching Apollo heard something new. Nico Di Angelo was singing even though quite low for him to hear, he could still hear few portions off it. He realize it was a song by an Australian Singer Troye Sivan. It was named "The Fault In Our Stars" and was written for those kids or people who were suffering from cancer and almost on the verge of loosing their lives. He understood why Nico would sing that song. (The audio song is attached at the side )

The weight
Of a simple human emotion
Weighs me down
More than the tank ever did

The pain
It's determined and demanding
To ache, but I'm okay...

And I don't want to let this go
I don't want to lose control
I just want to see the stars with you

And I don't want to say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you

You lost, a part of your existence
In the war, against yourself
Oh, the lights,
They light up in lights of sadness
Telling you, it's time to go

And I don't want to let this go
I don't want to lose control
I just want to see the stars with you

And I don't want to say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you

Don't give it up just yet stay grand
For one more minute, don't give it up just yet
Stay grand

(I don't want to let) And I don't want to let this go
(I don't want to lose) I don't want to lose control
(And I just want to see) I just want to see the stars (the stars with you) with you

And I don't want to say (don't want to say) goodbye
Someone tell me why (tell me why)
I just want to see the stars (the stars with you) with you

With you

In the middle of the song Apollo had left not wanting to intrude the personal time that Nico had with his Sea Prince.

Hello Peoples.....

How are you.... Well... the update is here...hope you like it. Please comment and vote for it and also mention if any improvement is required......