Way to Recovery

Hey guys... this is the new update...

fair warning : this chapter may trigger so careful....

Seeing the blonde haired demigod talking to Nico about Percy animated while trying to send a smile across to her she recognized him as Will Solace the Apollo cabin leader.

Listening the urgency at which he was speaking to Nico about Percy she was extremely happy but at the same time was anxious. She didn't want it to be bad but it was going to be bad anyhow was what she has drawn from the behaviour of all those there.
But she was strong. Extremely so, she had been through and had survived in tough spots and heart breaking situations. She knew that Percy was the same and was proud of his strength and it seemed to have brought a new kind of confidence in her.
*****
As the group made their way to the infirmary there was an irking silence. It was one if those awkward silences that brought endless questions, but seeing the other demigods her strength increased.
As they neared the infirmary, the group could here endless screeching and shouting. Listening to those screams she was reminded of the time in between the wars and quests that Percy used to stay at home. She remembered all those days when they both would end up in there living room on the couch eating blue cookies and watching Finding Nemo and Little Mermaid or sometimes any of the other animated movies.
*****
As soon as Will Solace heard the shriek he rushed into the infirmary room along with the other visitors. He could feel the atmosphere getting tense.
As he looked up he saw an empty bed only to be met with a dreaded sight.
*****
Nico looked like he had seen a ghost. Even for a ghost king the way that Percy liked right now it was the most scary and terrifying thing till now.
The green eyed demigod was in a dreadful state. Percy was sitting in a small corner near the bed. It could hardly fit another person. He was convulsing in that corner with his face tucked into his knees. As the others understood, he was muttering to himself about things from Leo died because of you.... to Gabe was gonna get you..... His eyes were just hollow spheres of green color. If this wasn't bad enough, the knife in his hand with the bleeding arm was enough to irk them to no end.
*****
Everybody was frozen to their spots. They were all not even able to function the least amount. Sally hasn't given up though. She knew that this was one other time that she had to make sure that she supports her son once again this time cause this is what is needed to help him.
She was ready to do anything in order to make sure that she gets her son and help him out. She knew that she couldn't just remove the demons cause they will always be lingering somewhere inside than bit she knew that if conquered they can be tucked deep inside the mind and just have it done with. ***** Even for somebody who was that familiar with death and ghosts and other stuff of that sort, Nico couldn't digest what was in front of him. He had never actually imagined that he would see his Percy in this state at any given point of time. Seeing the love of his life this broken he couldn't get his mind around anything at this moment. All he could think was the slashed wrists, the half moon crevices on the skin of his palms, thighs and cheeks indicating the areas the sea prince had pinched himself. It was all too much for him but he knew, he couldn't possibly abandon him, and with this new found impulse and urge he rushed and cradled the fragile by in his lap. At that spur of moment seeing the immense gratitude and the need in those sea-green eyes Nico had decided on his next course of action.

By the time he realized what was going on, Sally had reached them and was singing a lullaby, calming the beating heart of the boy in his lap. Seeing how small, tiny and fragile Percy looked Nico made the decision as he felt himself slipping into the realm of darkness.

Hey guys, How are you all doing... I'm in uni right now. Just joined.... I'm loving the orientation that we had till now.

So... fair warning i can't promise regular updates on the book but i do promise to complete the book.

Also let me know what you thought of the update....

Have a nice day guys... love you all loads....