Sally and the Seven

At Olympus the seven (sans Percy but including Nico) were trying to work out how they were going to Percy's house and tell Sally about Percy. The first option was to shadow travel but Nico didn't have the energy to do so right now, which was why they had decided on taking equestrians with them. As they reached the stables Nico heard somebody call his name. 

"Can I come with you guys...."came the titaness' voice. Calypso wanted to meet the great lady who was Percy's mother. She wanted to know from where the boy had got such a selfless nature.

Annabeth climbed on to Porkpie while Nico tried to climb onto blackjack expecting to be thrown off but surprisingly being accepted by the Pegasus. The titaness was sat behind annabeth holding on for  her dear life. As the demigods left the safety of Olympus everybody was filled with dread. Nico wished that Sally didn't turn into another May Castellan.

*****

Sally Jackson was in the apartment, making another new batch of cookies, blue choco-chip cookies to be precise. Percy had promised to her that once the recoveries are done in both the camps he would come home with his friends this time. It was like a compensation to the number of birthdays Percy had missed, though it wasn't anywhere near his birth date. 

She hadn't gone mad like May Castellan. Yes, she knew the story about May. She wasn't crazy. She knew the reality that things could be wrong and that there is a possibility that her baby boy would never return. She was just hopeful that her boy would survive, she knows he was extremely strong going through the excessive bullying both at home and at school she just wanted the best for her boy.

She was trying to make as many batches as possible so that it would be sufficient for all the demigods that were coming. Paul was at school and she was trying to plot a new story for her upcoming novel.

As she got the next batch out, she heard the door bell ring. Hoping that it was her son she opened the door with a huge hopeful smile on her face. "Nico!!! Annabeth!!! I'm so glad you guys came...." the blue eyed lady exclaimed. She invited the three of them warmly even though she didn't know Calypso. 

Seeing the grave faces of all four of them she had expected the worst and was getting ready for the same. 

"Percy... is alive." Annabeth informed sally. "But barely... He has been in a coma like sleep for the past two days out of exhaustion but we are sure that he can make it out alive, but we are not sure of how long it will take for him to recover." 

"Why don't you guys sit and make yourself comfortable while I get you some cookies."the older woman said coming out with a batch of fresh home made blue cookies.

"So what happened." Sally inquired.

"We... fell into tartarus and it has made everything even worse to cope with. Percy, while making sure that I don't get affected much took everything on himself. Now because f that experience he is remembering all of his worst memories and he is taking a lot of time to recover from it. We think that maybe you coming with us would help in his recovery." answered the daughter of Athena gravely. She knew that she will have to tell Sally about her decision soon but she was terrified of h her reaction.

"We are thinking of shifting him to Ogygia and taking you also there"added the ghost king.

Sally was shocked. She had never thought that she would be going into some sort of a place that is  directly linked to the Greece myths, though it wasn't truly a myth. "Isn't that the island Calypso the good titaness stays, the one from whom Percy had brought the moonlace from." she asked curiously. She didn't notice the third person in that room being completely immersed in her son's well being. 

"Did he really plant the moonlace" she heard a meek voice call out from behind the other two. As she looked behind the two demigods, she saw a really beautiful girl with caramel colored hair dressed in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. She immediately recognized her as the titaness in question. 

As she was about to bow to her and greet her, Calypso just reached out and hugged the lady tight. She could see from where Percy got all his traits of selflessness and bravery and optimism from this lady and she just wanted a reassurance from their side to herself.

"So... I'll just get my bags packed and of you can, can each of you carry those boxes with you." Asked Sally as she got ready.

About an hour later they were ready to depart. Calypso was teleporting with Sally. Note that novo was feeling better, he shadow-travelled himself and Annabeth to Ogygia where Apollo had already shifted Percy to and most of the demigods had set camp there.

Just as the four of them stumbled on to Ogygia Sally was awestruck and as if on cue Will came over and shrieked "Nico!!! Come quick it's Percy."

Hey guys....
What did you think of the update. I know I promised one a bit earlier but I wasn't happy with that so I sort of changed it a bit. So what do you think happened to Percy. What do you think I'd going to happen next. Let me know...
Comment and vote
Have a good night/day lovelies
Bye....