Calypso learns the truth....

"No!!! I am not going to allow you to put him in Ogygia." she screamed furiously even before she could think through what she was saying. "He is a heart-breaker and can't keep promises " 

Calypso was furious to say the least. She was furious at Percy because she believed that he was a traitor. She hated him because he promised her something but broke the promise almost immediately after he left the island. It may have been a prison but it was still her home for so many eons. It was her safe haven. She hated the curse. Not because she was imprisoned but because she always got her heart broken. Biased by her thoughts not knowing exactly why everybody was kissing upto Percy. 

"He doesn't care about anybody except himself and i'm not going to help somebody who broke my heart. I may have come out of there but it doesn't mean that i'll let anybody who wants to use it." As she completed her rant she didn't notice the two demigods who creeped up to her and were glaring at her holding their weapons. 

Annabeth and Nico were furious. They couldn't bear that someone could actually speak ill about the boy they loved. They didn't care who it was and reaached for their weapons to warn her. "If you speak one more ill word about Percy, i dare you to fight us..." said Nico annoyance evidently lacing through his words.

"Well if you feel so possessive about lover boy why don't you explain yourself why he couldn't keep his side of promise and help me get out of there, huh!!! You may think he is a gentleman but he is nothing but a heart-breaker and can't keep his promises." said  Calypso hurt and furious.

This time it wasn't just Nico and Annabeth who did it. Thalia, Leo and many others didn't know what to make of Calypso. To be truthful Thalia wanted to give a tight smack on Calypso's head. 

"Percy is many things but not a promise breaker. He keeps all his promises to his best ability. If he is not able to do it then there is obviously a reason to it. After the first war he was offered immortality, the highest honour to a demigod. But he didn't take it. Instead he made the gods promise that they would claim all their kids and legacies. He wanted it to be a better place. He even made Zeus promise that he would get you and the other innocent and neutral titans out and set them free. He had thought checking up constantly after that but never got to it because he was kidnapped by Hera before he could ever do anything. After he recovered his memory everything went wrong because of the war. He was never free of his guilt though. It was another thing to add to the list of things he felt bad about. Everybody thinks he is invincible and without any problems in his life. But it's all wrong, you don't know anything about him. He has scars, mental, physical and emotional ones. He is terrified of the world and the horror that lies in it. He may look as though he doesn't care one bit about what others say and do, he may look indifferent about the deaths but deep inside he is blaming himself and I don't think he needs it from you so you better shut your mouth if you don't want to feel the wrath of about a  camp of half-bloods." ranted Clarisse shocking everybody present there. 

Calypso was looking extremely shocked with what she had learnt and collapsed onto the couch she was standing beside. She didn't know anything about this and now she felt ashamed at her assumptions and how she had cursed Percy for the past few years. 

"I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions and sorry that i blamed him. You can come to Ogygia and keep him there if you like and after he recovers I'm thinking that i'll turn it into a vacation spot and you can spend sometime there if you like, away from the monstrous world..." said Calypso overcome with grief and upset with things that she had said about their saviour.

"I still am not convinced we should expose our world to a mortal we know nothing of just for the sake of some idiotic demigod especially who is the son of Poseidon, he could turn out just as irresponsible as him." said Athena trying to find logical reasons just to avoid helping out Percy. 

Poseidon was growing furious by the minute. He wanted nothing more than blasting athena off the faqce of earth but he knew he couldn't do that. So he avoided and let go of what she said and addressed the council "who all agree that Sally should be allowed to see Percy and to take her to Ogygia." With 13 out of the 14 council members agreeing they decided that Percy will be taken to Ogygia that afternoon... 

Hey guys sooo...

Hope you liked the update. What do you think about it. Hope you have a great day/night....

What do you think will happen next... Vote and comment....

Love, Maggie....