Chapter 14

Blake turned around to Stiles and Scott and joined their conversation about Derek.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one that bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know," Scott mumbled.
"Wait, Derek's not the Alpha?" Blake asked curiously.
"Derek said he didn't bite me, it was an Alpha," Scott explained.
"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't know," Scott repeated, as Blake noticed the teacher handing out their tests.

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"
"I don't know! Jeez!" Scott exclaimed.

"What pissed in your cereal this morning?" Blake joked.

The teacher handed Scott and Stiles their tests and then waved Blake's in front of her face before gesturing for her to turn around.

Blake looked down at her test and saw an A. She smiled as she urned around to face the boys. She gave Stiles a high-five as they both got a good grade. They looked at Scott and then at his paper. A D- was written in red on the top corner of his paper.

"Dude, you need to study more," Stiles stated, but after seeing the look on Scott's face he started to feel sorry for him. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

"Yeah, so what? It's only a test," Blake said trying to make him feel better. "Alec and I are studying after school today. You can come too if you want."
"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today," Scott answered.
"That's my boy," Stiles grinned.

"We're just studying," Scott added.
"Uh, no, you're not," Stiles corrected.
"No, I'm not?" Scott questioned.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you," Stiles replied. "If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled."

"Alec and I are just studying," Blake pointed out.

"Well, then, I'll have to give the same speech to him," Stiles announced.

"Nothing is going to happen and you are not going to have him de-balled," Blake ordered.

Stiles shrugged. "He's been warned."

"Mrs. McCall," Blake heard the teacher call. She sighed. "I would suggest you turn around or I-"

Just then, the school bell rang signalling the end of the day. Blake mentally thanked the bell before rushing out of the classroom.

She opened her locker, shoved her books in and then came face to face with Alec.

"Hey," she smiled. "I haven't seen you all day."
"My car broke down this morning so my mom had to give me a ride," Alec explained.

So that explains why he wasn't in school this morning.
"Want to give me a ride to your house?" Alec asked hopefully.
"Yeah, sure," Blake answered, closing her locker and then made her way to the parking lot.

"I've always dreamed of driving Blake McCall's car," Alec announced, looking at Blake with a goofy smile.

"Well, dream on, Alec," she grinned. "The only person who drives Blake McCall's car is Blake McCall."