Chapter 2

A/N: Heeeey! So since you're reading this, it means the first chapter didn't suck too much. In case you hadn't figured it out yet, levi x hange is canon. Seriously, don't get super mad kay? It's not gonna be a part of the main storyline, its just a conversation filler. Also, nobody's allowed to get all ass hurt about it not being ereri or whatever. If the 30 year old college janitor got into a relationship with a student, it would be creepy. And Im not gonna write Levi as creepy. Anyways, sorry about the rant thing that just happened, I'll do chapter two now.

----------------

Sasha woke the next morning with a crazy bad hangover and hair that could compete with a mad scientist's. She sat up, making her headache a billion times worse, then shuffled over to the bathroom and switched on the tap. She winced as the sound of rushing water shot through her head like a bullet, but shoved the pain away and splashed the cold liquid onto her face. She looked into the mirror to see slightly bloodshot eyes staring back at her.

Shit, she thought, im gonna have to wear sunglasses to class.

"LATE!!" She exclaimed and ran back to her room, tripping and falling on her face in the process.

She scrambled back up and launched herself at her phone to check the time; 12:30

Damn it, its already noon.

Sasha grabbed the first thing she saw, a pair of faded jeans, and began to climb into them while at the same time attempting to tame her rabid brown hair.

She threw on a tank top, skipping her left sleeve entirely, and bolted into the eating area of their apartment where she found Ymir and Krista peacefully sitting.

"Why didn't you wake me up!? We're late for class!" Sasha rushed her way through the sentence and hopped on what foot so she could pull her boot on.

"It's Saturday." Ymir said nonchalantly, her attention directed at a good sized novel.

Sasha slumped onto the floor, the headache she'd been ignoring finally shoved it's way to the centre of her attention.

"Oww" Sasha moaned, clutching her forehead.

"How much did you drink!?" Asked Krista incredulously.

"A glass and a quarter." Sasha pulled herself onto a chair.

"That's all!?"

"She's always been weak to that stuff." Ymir imputed, her interest in the conversation was very minimized.

"Sorry we left early by the way, Ymir and I remembered that we had to do..." Krista paused, her face glowing pink, Ymir grinned at her book. "... Stuff." Krista finally finished.

Sasha didn't have the heart to tell the two it was pretty obvious what they meant by 'stuff '.

"So did Connie walk you home?"

"Huh?" Sasha said dumbly.

"Connie. Did he walk you home?" Krista repeated.

A dark blush scribbled across her face as if a child was colouring it in with a red crayon.

"... Yeah." Sasha managed to say.

There was a gleam in her roommates' eyes.

"You might owe me five bucks, Ymir." Krista directed at her freckled girlfriend.

"I might indeed." Ymir said, throwing down her book.

The two simultaneously bolted towards Sasha's room, practically clambering over furniture along the way.

Ymir threw open Sasha's door, flickering her dark eyes across it for half a second before pumping her fist.

"Pay up, m'lady." Ymir grinned at the petite girl, holding out her palm. Krista groaned and threw a crumpled five dollar bill into Ymir's outstretched hand.

"You had my hopes up." Krista complained to Sasha.

Sasha nodded, but despite the commotion, she was more preoccupied with remembering what she realized the previous night.

No! She thought, I realized nothing! I was drunk, that's all! I don't really like him, he's my best friend! Yeah, I was just drunk.

'Bam'

Krista's words echoed through Sasha's mind.

Dammit dammit dammit!

"Gaaaaah!" Sasha yelled, startling Krista and Ymir.

"Fine, we won't have tacos then!" Ymir raised her hand in surrender. "Jesus." She muttered.

"What about chinese takeout?" Krista suggested.

"Yeah!" Sasha enthused, food taking precedence over her feelings- sorry, unfeelings for Connie.

"Kay, I'll text Connie and tell him to bring some over." Krista said as she pulled out her phone.

Wait, the guy Sasha had unfeelings for was coming here!? Today!?