Chapter 7

Okay yo so I am so sorry to everyone who was left waiting for this chapter. I had taken a really big break from wattpad but Im back now and this chapter will be really long to make up for everything.
~

Krista was the one who made the (what seemed to Sasha to be) excruciating steps across the living room and pulled open the front door to reveal Sashas dad.

The man immediately pushed past Krista and invited himself into their apartment, eyes trailing around before they landed on Sasha sitting in the very place he'd been sitting the last time he'd made his unprecedented visit.

"The hell is this!?"' His eyes were on Sasha who clearly was not ready to leave forever. He didnt even notice Connie on her right and Ymir in the armchair on her left.

Sasha resisted the urge to shudder under his intimidating gaze, which rather than the love that was expected from parents, was filled with greed and hatred. Almost subconsciously she reached for Connies hands, her heart relaxed by a tenth when he squeezed it back in support. You need to confront him you idiot she thought as she tried to speak but found herself unable to.

"She's not going." Krista snarled in Sashas place, glaring coldly at the man. Krista was utterly terrifying 100% of the time that she was angry.

"Well I think she fucking is. Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Sasha's father spat, his impatience showing through.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Sasha thought in reply, her nerves had been forgotten and she was near the point of bursting after just one sentence from the horrid man.

"Im pretty sure that shits illegal anyways you dick. The hell kind of parent even are you?"  Ymir replied, she was quick tempered unlike Krista but she still wasn't a force to be reckoned with.

"I will not be told how to parent my own child." Sasha's father growled.

"And I won't be told who the fuck Im marrying!" Sasha exclaimed, eyes flashing. Just that second sentence was enough to unroot the years of anger she had oppressed during those many years of his abuse. "Im not some kind of object for fucks sake!!"

The group all stared shocked at the sudden profanity erupting out of Sashas mouth, Sasha rarely swore, and never like this.

"Sasha you are throwing a tantrum like a child for no reason, he is a good man." Her father was flipping the tables, making her feel like her emotions were invalid as he was always did when she reacted to him.

"He's a 54 year old misogynist whos only good trait is his bank account! He has a completely shitty personality, and as far as I can tell he's some kind of fucking criminal since he won't tell anyone his fucking name!!" Sasha was yelling now, not buying into the bullshit her father had used succeedingly on her throughout her entire childhood.

"I have done everything for you, fed you, given you a home, and you cant even do this one thing for me!?" Her fathers voice was booming now, his calm façade had clearly been thrown out the window.

"Are you kidding me!?" Sasha was absolutely livid now, she jumped off of the couch, not even feeling Connie releasing her hand as she stalked over to man she was arguing with. "The only thing you ever did for me was make my life a living hell! You did everything for me!? I was the one who put the food on the table, and payed the bills for the house we lived in. I was the one who scraped together the leftover money I had worked for after you spent it on booze. It was all me!!"

She panted a little to catch her breath, basking in the relief of finally relinquishing all of that from her chest. Her fathers eyes relaxed a little and he replied curtly;