Chapter 1

(Tsuna's POV)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!Why is this happening to me"I yelled as I packed the clothes that I will bring to Italy for 1 week well not exactly for 1 week because I have clothes there in the mansion.
It's been 2 years after the arcobaleno arc and they go back to their adult form and in that two years I finally confessed to kyoko and i think i'm so lucky because she like me too,I also told her about the mafia and asked Lal to train her,Hana and Haru about self defense even i know that kyoko know some of it.Onii-san also confessed to her bestfriend hana after we graduated middle school.Haru and Gokudera also started dating after i reject her and i really feel sorry for her but i'm glad were still friends,she also enrolled to namimori high with us well at first her father did not agree but when she say that reborn a.k.a Boreen-sensei is teaching there he immediately said yes.
The whole class cannot still belive that I and kyoko are dating.They even said that i'm dragging her down that's why i started to drop my 'dame act' in the start of the school year.I just woke up from daydreaming when a sweet voice called me and when i look to the door i immediately smiled because i see her.My only love.my girlfriend Kyoko.

(Kyoko's POV)

After school I decided to visit Tsu-kun because he's not being himself after Reborn-chan announced that were going to Italy.
When I arrive at their house I knocked on their door.

"Hi!Maman"

"Ah!Kyoko-chan you're here Tsu-kun's upstairs packing but suddenly i heard him screaming.I'm in the kitchen if you need me okay."Maman told me

"Thanks Maman"I answered and went upstairs and notice that his door is not locked i opened it and saw him daydreaming i think.
I called him"Tsu-kun" he suddenly turn to me and smiled.

"Kyoko-chan"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

When Kyoko went inside Tsuna's room she asked why he's not being his self he answered that he's just worried that there going to Italy for a week and it even lies to the day of inheritance.
Even their anniversary lies at the day of inheritance.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Hope you like it!Thank you very much