Chapter 4

The classtrip is today and the classmates of tsuna are so excited meanwhile the seniors are envious because freshmen are the once who are selected by the Vongola Group of Companies.

While waiting for their ride 3 expensive limousines park at the school.Boreen-sensei came out on the last limousine which is color black and said something.

(Reborn's POV)

I came out the limousine and tell them something that makes them excited while me I only smirk.

"The Vongola G.C told me that I can bring four senior students with me in Italy and those are Ryohei Sasagawa,Mukuro Rokudo,Mochida Kensuke and the last one is none other than Hibari Kyoya." One senior student asked me when did i picked the names and  I answered "Well I'm bored and just picked random names yesterday that's why."I saw the students sweat dropped from what i said. "So no questions, now then let's go."

"The girls are riding the first limo and boys to the second limo.Tsuna and group you'll be riding with me in the third limo,understand?" "Hai!"They answered

Reborn,Tsuna and his friends started to walk to the third limo when they notice someone was standing beside it.There stood a man in his late thirties wearing black suit with white gloves whom tsuna know so much.It's Renee,his personal driver.

Renee immediately smiled when he saw his dear master.
He give a small bow to tsuna and greeted him in English."Good Morning, Master Tsuna,Lady Kyoko"
"Good Morning too,Renee".Tsuna greeted him with a smile on his face.While kyoko greeted him too slightly blushing from what she heard.
Tsuna's classmates that heard them were very shock because tsuna talk in english with no accent at all like when they are having Italian lesson and HOW DID HE KNOW THE NAME OF THE GUY?!
Tsuna and Kyoko went inside while Renee greets reborn and his friends.Tsuna sat at the end where his personal seat is seating on his right is kyoko while reborn is sitting on his opposite side and his friends pick where they want to seat.Minutes later, the car started to move headed to the airport.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The students are very shock as they stood in the private airport of Vongola,staring at the huge planes right before them.But what they are staring is the huge plane painted in white,black and orange which tsuna own.

'REALLY,WE ARE GONNA RIDE THAT HUGE PLANE' the students are shouting in their minds.
"I know Vongola is very rich  but it seems beyond that"
"I think I'm fainting that I'm gonna ride a private plane"

Tsuna and his friends are few meters away from their classmates.They heard all the comments that of their classmates but what interested them are the conversation of a certain group of girls.

"Hey,do you know who is the heir of Vongola?"a girl with long black hair up to her waist named Hanazono Kira asked.

"No,but I think Nagisa-chan knows after all his father works at one of hotel chains of Vongola G.C,right Nagisa-chan?"a girl with long wavy purple hair named Amano Akira asked.

Akabane Nagisa,a girl with light blue hair tied in twintails who is busy with her phone stopped typing and answer "Otou-sama said that only those at the higher echelon knows about the heir and he's still in school and will take over the company after he graduated."

"School,then  I wonder what year is he in college and I bet he's taking Business course and  I wonder if he's a bachelor"Akira said while daydreaming about the vongola heir.

'Sorry but to say I'm still in highschool and I'm not available anymore hehehe'Tsuna thought while smirking while kyoko and his friends are confused what he is thinking.Reborn who knows his student for a time now laugh for what tsuna is thinking before going in the front.Now everyone in Tsuna's group is confused but one thing they can think about the two are 'student and teacher are very alike'.But a sentence came from Akabane's mouth made Kyoko and Tsuna's friends furious.