Chapter 9

Aaaannnnddddd I'm back people *muuuuu* this is the continuation of the trip and unfortunately group 4 will be the only one who will have a normal day........... And I don't own KHR Akira Amano does, because if I own it I'll be making sure Tsuna is a giiiirl.......*smooch*

(Group 4)

The group 4 lead by Lussuria have arrived at their destination, the Cielo Museum which consist of 3 floors where all of the replica of all weapons, paintings, musical instruments, books and even wines that the Vongola from 400 years ago up to the present are displayed. A man with black hair with yellow green eyes framed with glasses dressed in butler outfit is waiting at them in the front door who will be acting as their tour guide inside.

"Good morning Master Lussuria and you all as well students, I am Blake, the butler who are in charge in taking care of this museum." He said in accented Japanese

"Likewise, Blake." (Lussuria)

"Good morning as well, Sir Blake." The students said

"Well then students let's get inside and I'll show you around." (Blake)

As they enter inside, awe has been placed on their faces, creme colored silk curtains draped from the two large opposite windows, a large Persian carpet with intricate patterns lay beneath their feet, a magnificent staircase in the middle that they only see in the movies, crystal chandelier hanging in the ceiling illuminated the room, antique vases at each four corners of the large room with different flowers that has been arranged beautifully which gives the room a simple and elegant vibe.

'THIS IS A MUSEUM, IT LOOKS LIKE A BALLROOM' every students thought

"If you'd follow me, the rooms are upstairs. I'll be showing you 3 rooms here, first is the gallery room, second is the music room, last we have the library which where you can read. We will begin at the gallery room where all the paintings and pictures from 400 years ago up to now has been placed." (Blake) and opens the double door "Students, welcome to the gallery room and I do hope you enjoy the ones you will see."

After Blake opened the door and they go inside, they started to scatter around to see the paintings old and new that has been pinned on the walls that had been made by famous painters all around Europe but the one that really catch their attention is the large picture in the middle of the room. Seven men are in there, one man is sitting in an antique chair while the other six are standing behind him, the background is a beautiful garden with different flowers blooming.

"Look look, it seem that the seven men are really important don't you think. They have pictures everywhere alone or not! I wonder who they are?" (G1)

"Hmmm...Yes I think so too, did you see the picture of the man with blond hair and sky-blue eyes, he looks so handsome." 'And I think he looks like someone that I just don't remember.... hmm' (G2)

"If you are really interested in knowing them then ask Blake-san." (G3)

"Right, Where is he? Ah, there he is." approaches "Ano.....ummm, Blake-san, do you mind if we ask something?" (G1)

"No, ofcourse not. What do you want to ask?" (Blake) 'calm down, do not strangle them Blake, they did not do anything to the young master not like the other groups they just like a neutral party. The young master will be disappointed in you if you do that, just calm down.' he asked with a strained smile

"About those pictures consist of seven men, who are they? They look really important." (G1) asked while the other two is standing behind her

"Ah, them. Ofcourse they are very very important because if not for them Vongola will not be created. They are the founders of Vongola." (Blake)