Chapter 5

The students are in awe when they see the cars that they gonna ride in.

(Boreen-sensei POV)

I started to call the attention of the students "Attention everyone make a straight line for the girls and line for the boys and please do make a group before we toured around in Italy when we arrived at the mansion,understood students?" "Haiiii" the students answered except for tsuna's group.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The students and Nezu-sensei were shocked as they saw the same guy that drive the limo of tsuna's group in japan enter the third limo and two girls went outside the third limousine and embrace the two person that the students know so well;the first is yamamoto takeshi and the second is the 'demon prefect' kyoya hibari.
The fangirls of Takeshi are ready to commit suicide from what they saw because the light blue haired girl kiss Yamamoto on the LIPS and peck a kiss too into the girl while the girl beside Hibari is smiling brightly wrapping her arms onto Hibari's left arm.

(Boreen-sensei POV)

I called the two girls "Ahem! Bluebell and Luna please do introduce yourselves to the students" "Hello!Nice to meet you,the name's Bluebell" a girl with long lightblue hair wearing a blue dress with white hems. 'SHE'S THE ONE WHO KISSED YAMAMOTO' the girls thought/shouted on their minds,but what blow their minds is her next sentence. "Takeshi's FIANCEE." Tsuna's group sweat dropped on what Bluebell said and Yamamoto only shrugged.
"Hello everyone,my name is Luna,Kyoya's girlfriend." a girl with long violet hair tied in twintails wearing a kimono with cloud designs. "Now you're finished let's get going."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

After 25 minutes the three limo stopped at a castle-like mansion also called the Vongola Manor and went inside.The limo stopped at the front of double-door that made of oak wood stood there are maids,butlers and the head butler.

(Tsuna's POV)

We arrived at last at the mansion greeted by the maids,butlers and Raven the head butler of the mansion.

"Hello everyone,my name is Raven this mansion's head butler and please you may give your belongings to the maids for the girls and butlers for the boys and they will show you to respective rooms.Master Sawada and his group please do follow me to your rooms."Raven told us and followed him even though we know our rooms to avoid suspicions from our classmates.When we reach the third floor where our rooms are while the room of my classmates are on second floor and speaking of classmates I started to ask them."Soo! When will you start ?"
"Tomorrow,Juudaime we will start." "Is everything ready?" "Hai!Juudaime." "Well have fun" I told them and enter my room and close the door "Something is wrong with my room hmm wait another door wait don't tell me"as I open the door and it seems I'm correct because when I open it I saw Kyoko looking at me when I opened it "Kyoko-chan?" "Tsu-kun?" "It seems that the connecting doors are true kyoko-chan" "It seems true" I see her slightly blushing don't tell me *sigh* "Kyoko-chan don't remember what reborn told us at the rooftop okay  I'll wait and were still in highschool." "Yeah I shouldn't think about it but if we have connecting doors then the others have too.Can you check it out ,Tsu-kun?" "Hmm,okay."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

First is Hayato's room tsuna knocked the door."Juudaime,something wrong?"Hayato asked tsuna "Nothing I just want to know if--"Hayato-kun"--oh it seems it have,oh well then goodbye" "bye Juudaime"

Second is Takeshi's room tsuna knocked again."Hey there Tsuna,what's up,something wrong?"Takeshi asked tsuna " Nothing I just want to know if--"Boo! Tsu-chan"--oh it seems it have,oh well then bye" "haha bye tsuna"

Third is Mukuro and Chrome's room tsuna knocked."Kufufu if isn't Tsunayoshi" "Is that Bossu Mukuro-sama?" "sorry to disturb you two i just want to check--"check what?"--if you have connecting doors also like the others and it seems it had so I'll be going to onii-san's room then bye Mukuro and before I forgot don't be a sly Mukuro" "oya oya hai hai"

Fourth is onii-san's room so I knocked."Hello to the extreme otouto,something wrong to the extreme?" "Do you also have a connecting door onii-san with Hana?" "What EXTREME door are you saying otouto?" "I'm talking about this door onii-san" "OH!THAT DOOR TO THE EXTREME?" when someone opens the door "Ryohei don't be so loud." "okay dear" "okay onii-san I'll be going then bye" "goodbye to the extreme"

The last room is Kyoya so I knocked before going to my room.
"Hn.what is it omnivore?" "connecting door do you have it?"
"hn.yes" "where is luna, kyoya?" "hn.sleeping" "oh!okay bye"

Back to his room Kyoko is waiting for him"*yawn*I'm sleepy,Kyoko aren't you gonna sleep too?" "Can I sleep with you?"
"here come" kyoko laid down besides tsuna and they immediately sleep.

After two hours a butler knocked on tsuna's door because Nono wants to talk to him."Master Tsuna"But no one is answering so he decided to open the door. "Master Tsuna,sorry for disturbed you but--"He was not shocked when he see his master is sleeping but what shocked him is his master is not alone on his bed with him is his girlfriend also sleeping --"sorryfortheintrusion,goodbyemasterhaveagoodsleep." He immediately leave and went to Nono's office  to tell Nono about the scene that he saw.
"Nono-sama,Nono-sama *pants*--" "What happened to you?Why are you panting?" "--forgive me Nono-sama,Reborn-sama for not knocking.I just came from master tsuna's room." "And didn't I tell you to call him because I want to talk to him about the 'play' that they were talking about on the plane." "Yes,but--" "What is it? Tell us already." Reborn said "Hai!I see master tsuna sleeping--" "what about it,Maybe my grandson is just tired." "--it's not that Nono-sama,Reborn-sama I see master tsuna sleeping with Kyoko-ojousama." "Oho!I see,Nono it seems were gonna expect a heir sooner than we expected." "Well I'm excited for it." Suddenly the door opens "Grandpa please don't think anything." "Tsuna." "I don't know that you're sly tsuna." Tsuna glared at reborn for what he is thinking. "Grandpa we just slept nothing more and besides were still in highschool."

"So what do you want to talk about?"
"It's about the revenge thing for your classmates,tsuna."
"I won't interfere in that so don't worry just remember don't say anything about me until the inheritance ceremony and of course my condition Reborn. I hope you still remember that do you."
I raised my eyebrow to reborn "Yes,of course I still remember it. Dont worry."Reborn told me "Is that all?" "Yes" "I'll be going back to my room now and be ready for dinner."

***************************************************************

After a few hours a butler knock on the door of the two guestsrooms. "Excuse me ladies and  gentlemen dinner is served in the dining room and nono is waiting for you there." "What about my other students tsuna and his group?"Nezu-sensei asked "They are already in the dining room so please follow me."
The students arrive at the dining room and they are shocked to see dame-tsuna is talking to Nono. The dinner went well and the students are very happy because of the food that they ate. After dinner they went back to their rooms not knowing what will happen to them tomorrow.