Chapter 7

Their first stop is the Vongola amusement park and resort. The moment they stepped inside they just gaped in surprise because it is 15 times bigger than the amusement park in Japan and they can't believe that it was also a resort. All the workers that saw them greeted them 'welcome'. There were lot of rides and fun games and they can't wait to try it all. But, this amusement park is not only ordinary it is Vongola-style. And according to reborn Vongola-style is not the one with fun but also a weird one and can make you go straight to the mental asylum.
"Okay students you are free to roam around the park. And before I forgot this park had also a restaurant and cafe here. You students can eat here for free just say your school and show your ID that I gave you back at the mansion." Reborn said and leave. 

The students started to roam around and look for the fun rides they will try as well as tsuna's group to avoid suspicions. Mochida and his friends as well some tsuna's bullies try the roller coaster ride that looks exciting (or is it) with Xanxus and Levi. Tsuna excuse himself and leave his group not that they mind and  hurriedly go to the Cielo cafe to eat sweets (he knows it after all he's the owner 😉). He order different kinds like Panforte, Tiramisu, Spumoni, Panna cota, Semifreddo, Strawberry shortcake and expresso which he kinda liked because of Reborn.

"Ahhh! Heaven 🍰☕! Cakes are really good! Hmmm..." Tsuna said and took a bite not minding his surroundings while the girls that inside the cafe look at him with hearts in their eyes. He didn't even see the roller coaster moving faster than a normal one.. Cries of help from somewhere....shrieking of frightened students and......some purple smoke came from a nearby restaurant because of poisonous cooking from a certain scorpion hitwoman....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Meanwhile somewhere in the of the Vongola mansion a dark shadow resides~ kufufufufu  (Oh! Hehe sorry Mukuro) He has blond hair, blue eyes wearing a 3 piece suit and cape adorned with golden chains wearing a dark look on his (handsome 😍) face. He is Giotto, the founder of Vongola as well as Vongola Primo. The great3x grandfather of Tsuna. His guardians are just watching him with looks of pity on his new victi-guest that bully his lovable, adorable,cute and handsome grandson (???? Too many)

"Tsk!! It seems that Kuro-Giotto has emerged. I pity Decimo's classmates." A man with chin-length red (almost pink) hair, red colored eyes,with storm flame tattooed in his face, said. (He wears like what he wear in the anime..like with the other guardians too. I don't like to elaborate.... Sorry!!) He is G., the Storm guardian of Giotto