Chapter 8

=Swimming pool (group 3)=

The group 3 along with their guides Squalo and Bel have arrive to the north part of the park which is a water park consists of 5 olympic size swimming pools. People have been swimming which they thought are tourists (but actually they are people from Gesso, Giglio Nero and Cavallone Famiglia). The workers/staff bowed to them when they saw the assassins of varia along with students that Reborn said.

"VOIIIII! HAVE FUN IN THERE, BRATS ." (Squalo)
"Ushishishishi, sharkie is right have fuuunnn,shishi." (Bel)

They change into the swimming attire given by the staffs there. While they are changing Squalo releases his box weapon Alo, a great white shark into one of the pools that have no people on it to scare them a little. Along with Alo is another two mammals who are dolphins; one owned by Basil which they borrowed from him and the other is the dolphin Reborn used to make Tsuna swim into one of his trainings. After they changed they immediately went to the pool and didn't notice the three predators that looking at them from the bottom of the pool.

The two watch them having fun with themselves not knowing their impending danger. Sayuri Fujiwara the self proclaimed "genius bookworm of Namimori High" notice something heading their way. Two dolphins rose out of the water looking at them with their eyes. When Squalo and Bel saw the two, they thought 'it's time' and leave unnoticed.

"Look dolphins." Sayuri said and touch one of the dolphins on its melon (the one above it's snout and just below the blowhole)

Two of her classmates notice the two mammals also.

"What is it doing here?" Sera Mitsuki asked then touch it's cape.

"Don't know. Maybe it escaped?" Raios Satoshi the self proclaimed "most handsome student of Namimori" said.

"Hmmp. Who cares but do you know that dolphins are considered the most wisest mammal in the world and they can travel at 55.5 km/h and-"
Sayuri started explained but cut of by Sera.
"yeah,yeah we know that you know everything okay. You don't need to be an encyclopedia okay." And swim away

"Yeah,Sera-chan is right Yuri-chan." Raios said and found something that is heading straight at them "Huh? Hey, Yuri-chan we are talking about dolphins right?

"Hmm, yeah why Raios-kun?" Sayuri asked

"Well, can you tell me what kind of dolphin is that?" He asked pointing at the so called 'dolphin'.

"Hmm, oh that let's see...hmm large white body,terrifying black eyes,pointed face oh that's not a dolphin that's a shark Raios-kun a great white shark to be exact." She said and suddenly thought 'shark......s-shark......a-a s-shark...'
Raios just stared at her sweating nervously 'did she say a shark.....there's a-a s-shark coming on our way.....'

"N-ne, Raios-kun, d-did I j-just said t-that's a-a sh-shark" Sayuri asked nervously

"Y-yeah t-then t-that m-means yo-you're n-not j-joking t-then.........."