Chapter 6

Um! I just put that picture above because I found it very funny!
He really hates pineapple (-_-b)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The students wake up rather nicely because of excitement because they will tour around the mansion today. They decided to take a bath already because the butler said breakfast will start in 8:00 in the morning and after that they wear their uniforms for attendance. Well for our certain brunette he's in his office doing his FAVORITE paperworks made by his certain guardians.

(Tsuna's POV)

I'm here in my office doing my paperworks until Raven knocks.
"Yes! Raven, what is it?"
"Tsuna-sama, breakfast is ready."
"What about my friends and classmates?"
"Your friends are already in the dining room and for your classmates, one of the maids will pick them up."
"Okay!*sigh* It seems they are very excited."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The students are chatting with each other when the door opened revealing a maid. "Class 1-A , breakfast is now ready and please make a line because I will now escort you to the dining room. And before I forgot to say it Nono will not joining us today because he will do something." The students smiled because of it but they failed to notice the evil glint of the butler's eyes.
A few minutes later they reach the dining hall and they were surprised that Boreen-sensei, dame-tsuna and his friends are already there.
The class repeated what they did last night with little chatting until Reborn spoke. "Students and nezu-sensei after this please go back to your assigned rooms and prepare yourselves because the decimo bosses and guardians of the gesso and giglio nero will be visiting later after the tour and ofcourse you will be touring around the mansion so group yourselves into 5 with your friends and I will introduce you to your tourguides later. And tsuna and group stay here for a while." After breakfast the butler escorted them back to their rooms but before they saw the evil glint from the eyes of reborn and dame-tsuna's group.

____________________________________________________________________

(Reborn's POV)

"Oi! What's the plan?." I ask them while my student is still drinking his tea.
"Who are the tour guides, Reborn-chan?" (Kyoko)
"The tour guides are the Varia."
I said while smirking."
"It will be fun,Reborn-chan." (Kyoko)
"Yes,right Haru?" (Hana)
"Yeah-desu" (Haru)
"Yes, it will be fun Reborn-san" (Hayato)
"Kufufufu.....it will be fun right, my dear Nagi" (Mukuro)
"Hai! Mukuro-sama" (Chrome)
"Haha!Maaa I wish them be alive after this" (Takeshi)
"Hnn." (Kyoya)
"Haha" (Luna)
"Can I join?" (Bluebell)
"*cough* ahem, just remember my condition to you I don't want to go back to Japan with corpses." (Dame-Tsuna)

"Psh! I still remember it, don't worry and for your question Bluebell you can join after all it seems Byakuran will join too." I said. Were still discussing the plan when the door opens revealing the Varia.

"Mini-trash, were here!." (Xanxus)
"Little Boss." (Levi)
"Ushishishishi, peasant the prince is here to have some fun!" (Bel)
"VOOOOIIII!BRAT, WERE HERE, WHERE ARE THE OTHER BRATS?" (Squalo)
"Commander Sharkie my ears are bleeding. Hello there Pineapple-shishou and Vongola." (Fran) Stabbed by a trident by you knows who.
"Sweetie! I'm here to punish your bullies." (Lussuria)
"Hello there Tsunayoshi-kun, you need to pay me after this." (Mammon/Viper)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tsuna's POV)

WHAT THE HELL!!!!! "Reborn, I thought that you remember the condition I made."
"Yes, I remember it and besides it will be just a minor concussions if something will happen to them. Now I will assign you to the groups you will handle Xan-" "Wait until the students are in the garden then assign them there but leave Xanxus and Levi, they will handle the group of Mochida. And before I forgot Mammon will go with us. After that do what you want. Now let's go to the garden." After that Raven went in said that the students are starting to go down.
____________________________________________________________________

GARDEN

(Reborn's POV)

I wonder what my student is thinking but speaking of Mochida he will be joining some of his 'friends' group. Heee! I can't wait to have fun.

GARDEN

When we arrive at the garden the students are with their own groups. "Now students I will assign you to your tour guides but first they will introduce themselves." "I'm Xanxus." "Levi A Than,call me Levi." "Belphegor call me Bel, shishishi." "VOIII! SUPERBI SQUALO, BRATS." "Fran, call me Fran-sama." "Lussuria just call me Luss-nee-san." "Mammon, you need to pay me if you want to ask questions." "Now that they finished the introduction, i will assign them to you." I said while smirking.

(Author's POV)

The students are frightened because of the tour guides and Mochida and his friends are silently praying that the two scary men wouldn't be their tour guide. But it seem luck hate them because of what Boreen-sensei said. "Xanxus and Levi will tour the group 1 which are Mochida, Group 2 your tour guide is Fran." Group 2 contains girls which is the group of Akabane. "Group 3 your tour guides are Bel and Squalo." They are some girls and boys. "Group 4 is Lussuria." Group 4 is just like Group 3 "Kyaa! Such cuties." The students sweat dropped because of his reaction "And for the last group which is Tsuna's group Mammon will tour you, now for the rules you need to stay with your guides if you don't want to be lost. And for Nezu-sensei if your looking for him he's relaxing inside the mansion. Now go and have fun trip around. While for me I will be your overall guide." Reborn told them as they went with their guides but they didn't notice the evil smirk of Reborn, tsuna's friends and the varia.