Trippin'

Yo I'm trippin' out. What the hell? How is there 2 Diggy's?

I looked down at the glass in my hand and furrowed my eyebrows, definitely drunk. I heard him laugh as I screwed up my face

"Confused, right?" He shouted over the music

I didn't reply but he read my expression and smiled. He held out his hand indicating for me to take it. I looked down at it with curiosity.

Now if you was beyond wasted, and you was seeing double of one person, would you take it? This just reads trouble all over.

"I ain't going to bite, just take it.,."

I bit my lip and laid my hand in his and he held on tight seeing as I was drunk and i couldn't even walk straight. He led me into the back of the club which was really dark and very scary if I say so. He took me to a corridor which led to a elevator which we got in. It stunk of alcohol and urine, I didn't want to touch anything. Diggy pressed a button and whizzed all the way to the top of the building. The doors opened and my jaw dropped at this very sight.

I walked in to see marble floors and the Versace label printed right in the middle. Mirrors overflowed all the walls making me see my reflection, realising how messy my hair looked damn. Chandeliers filled the ceilings making the place bright as hell blinding me and my sensitive eyesight, you would never believe that a jam packed club lay a few levels below here and then i realised...this was just a hallway. We walked into the main room and again I was shocked by what I saw.

It was what i would call a house with a glass wall looking out to the skyline of New York. It was beautiful and simple..The loud music bumping from downstairs in the club couldn't be heard, only faintly. There was a gentle crack, snap and popping sound coming from the built in also glass fireplace. 

A grand piano stood in the middle of it all. Damn what is this place?

"This is Lil Twist Penthouse" He said reading my mind

I furrowed my eyebrows in thought, why and how the hell does he have a home above a club?

"He owns the club, obviously" He chuckled as he read the facial expressions on my face

Oh shit that explains a lot. I walked over, well stumbled over to one of the nearest couches as there was like four and fell on one, breathing deeply.

I'm never drinking this much ever again. Daniel poured me of cold water with ice and handed to me, i savoured every last drop, it was exactly what I needed. He sat down besides me and stared at me intensely making me move back a little.then making him laugh.

"Wondering why I brought you up here?" He asked sipping on whatever was in his cup

I nodded slowly, my head was in too much pain for me to talk.

"Well when I formally wanted to apologise for my bodyguard's behaviour earlier this morning, he's just impatient, that's all-"

I zoned out as he spoke but i noticed that he was so well spoken which I found unusual but very...appealing. He was apologising for this morning but that still doesn't explain why I saw two of him downstairs..

"But, but..downstairs..I saw.." I muttered, I was really struggling to get my words out

"That was a lookalike that you and everybody else downstairs, I'm not really the guy who likes attention so I get somebody else to take my spot" He sipped on his cup, putting those lips on the glass, they look beyond enticing. 

I know I said I don't like the boy but the boy is fine. He had a certain gentleman swag about him and the setting that we was in..well i liked it, that's all I can say for now.

"The girl.." I muttered out again making him smile. Oh God, his smile is just damn.

This alcohol really got me in my feelings though.

"Yeah, that's my girl, Chantay.."

I rose my eyebrow and drank my water and ice. I need to leave here before I say something I might regret, I know I will. 

"Well..it's been nice talking to you but I came here to party so if you excuse me" After hearing that news I managed to get all my words out in one piece and he noticed this making him raise an eyebrow.I stood up in my heels but ended up being unbalanced and falling back onto the couch, not before Daniel caught me in his lap.

Well this is awkward. He was looking into my eyes while i was piratically lying in his lap. My hands were clutching on his well built, very strong arms for support. My gaze travelled down to his lips...ooh. They look too inviting and delicious. 100 thoughts were rushing to my head and the way he was looking at me wasn't helping the overwhelming, fluttering feelings in my stomach. My breathing increased with every second cause I suddenly found my chest tightening.

I almost thought he was leaning in when I heard the elevator ding indicating that someone was coming up. We both quickly returned to our normal positions just as the doors opened revealing Chantay and 'Diggy'.

She walked in with her heels clicking on the marble floors and her striking long legs for days. Was she a model? She was beautiful and I couldn't deny that even if I wanted to but I rolled my eyes anyhow because she knew that she was the shit and that annoyed the shit out of me. Lookalike Diggy strolled behind her looking suave and checking himself in every mirror, ugh they looked like a perfect couple. 

"Baby!" Her voice echoed throughout the halls

"I'm in here" He replied taking a large swig from his cup standing up, i knew this was going to be awkward, i learnt back in the chair trying to make myself disappear

"Oh, there you are, Dig!" She ran over to him and kissed him on the cheek

"You missed out down there, all eyes were on me and Dwayne"  She smiled referring to the lookalike

"You know I ain't about that, Chan" He replied with minimal interest, it made me laugh a little making Chantay focus on me. 

"Diggy? Who is this?" She said clutching onto him dramatically

Uh oh.