The Room With The Dark Silk Sheets.

HI GUYSSSSS.

 I've been gone for too  long i know right. I've grown up a lot since i last updated and because of that my writing style has changed dramatically in terms of my punctuation, grammar etc. I'm in my last year of school now currently doing exams, I should be revising as I write this tbh but I've been getting loads of messages in my inbox to update this current story and since I have some spare time I might aswell.  I don't really know where I'm going with this story as I haven't updated in so long but i'm just going to roll with it and uh.. HAVE YOU LOT SEEN HOW FINE DIGGY IS NOW?  However, i hope you lot enjoy this.

Pretty dust particles flew in the air through the rays of sunlight that gleamed through the blinds and landed on my golden brown legs. I rubbed my hands over the dark silk sheets that lay beneath me, mmh so soft.  This silk felt so good against my skin, I didn't want to ever move from it. 

Wait, hold up.

My eyes shot open and my body jolted up right. Then i noticed I had no clothes on. SHIT. Then the biggest horror came. This is Chris's room. My eyes shot around the room looking for him. Please, please please tell me I didn't do anything stupid last night. I shook my head as flashbacks came to me from last night.

Chris kissed my neck as held my body close to his. I groaned as his hands travelled to my ass and mine ran up his chest while i sat on his lap. My top came off with ease as his lips travelled to my soft spots. His cold touch felt so good against my warm skin. I brought his lips back up to mine and kissed him as if I was taking my last breath.

I shook my head and whimpered. I heard the shower running and took my chance to bolt it. I managed to stumble out of bed realizing that I was hungover. I found my t-shirt on the floor next to my now ripped panties.  Great. I opened the door quietly hoping not to run into Tiara but as soon as I turnt around to make my way back to her room she stood there staring there with a confused look on her face.

"Liyah..what are you doing coming out my brother's room?" She asking looking just as hungover as me.

"Uhh..I...uhh.."

I panicked not knowing what to say. 

I looked at my hand remembering I was holding my bra.

"Stupid nigga took my damn bra!" I screwed up face putting on my best acting face.

Tiara anlaysed me hard, watching my facial expressions.

"Hmm, that better be all he taking.." She walked over and I sighed a sigh of relief.

As soon as Tiara walked off,  he walked out of the shower room looking like he was really and truly sent from the heavens to bless all women with his beauty. He stood with his towel hung loosly around his waist, his defined chest stood glistening with water droplets. I just stood there with my mouth hanging on the floor. His dark eyes just stared at me knowing what effect he had on me, good God why am i being punished this morning??? I need to ask him something but no way can I do that with him already got me wetting my already ripped panties so early in the morning.

He walked past me, brushing me lightly. I was litterally on the verge of wanting to scream at him to just take me but i closed my eyes and breathed slowly as his warm, brown skin grazed mine. 

"Chris"  I managed to breathe just as he opened his bedroom door.

He turnt around and gazed at me. My eyes travelled back down to his towel where I swore I could see his dick print, but i resisted and maintained composure.

"Did we..uhm...you know??" I asked him lowly

"Isn't the ripped panties any indication?" He chuckled that sexy chuckle.