Chapter 45: Weirded Out

A/N: Maling chapter na naman napindot ko kanina. Sorry :( 

The resort's name is inspired by ate Enah's aka (charotera101) story, Class 3-C Has A Secret. Mahal na mahal ko kasi yung school along with the characters, especially Spade Young haha. Hope you don't mind ate! Miss you na po and sana magkameet-up na soon! Congrats po ule on C3CHAS's tv series! :* (Sana maalala mo ako ^^V)

Hannie'S POV

"Please get in the bus so we could leave," Our teacher signalled the students to get in the bus and they obliged. We stood by the guys' car.

Xander asked Mrs. Demings if we could ride in their cars yesterday. She agreed. Well mainly because after Xander asked, my dad told her just do what Xander wants. It all revolved around our safety. Dad thought that I would be much safer in Xander's hands and I wouldn't endanger the other student's lives incase of attacks. Atleast solo ko si Xander!

I rode with Xander. Lia with Dane. Leslie and Eren. And of course, Snow got stuck with Gio. Becky once again is missing in action.

On the way to Laketon Resort, six black Audi SUVs with tinted windows followed. I really feel like we're under the witness protection program..

~~O~~

"Welcome to Laketon Resort! Enjoy your stay!" The tour guide greeted.

At exactly 9 in the morning we arrived at the resort. This place seems oddly familiar, it's like I've been here before when I was child. But the memory is too foggy..

A warm breeze welcomed us and it feels good. The valets took the cars and we ushered ourselves into the hotel lobby. Mrs. Deming made a head check before giving us our keys to our rooms.

We thought we would stay in the hotel but we were wrong. We were guided by the tourist guide by the beach just a few walks from the pool from the hotel, where two story huts, villas and mini huts stood. The hotel didn't just have mainly hotel rooms... It has this! This place really is the number one resort in the Philippines!

The beach was exquisite it has white sand and clear blue water!

"Ganda ba?" Xander put his arm around my waist and whispered.

"Magnificent."

"Gawang Evo e."

"This place is yours?"

He nodded.

"Wow."

He smiled and pulled me from my trance.

Apparently we were designated into one hut. Our hut has two stories. I asked why they allowed eight of us to stay in one hut. The I remembered our parents, guess they pulled some strings.

We got in our hut and roamed around it. For a hut it sure is big. It has its patio. Inside was the living room that has the chairs formed into a circle and in the middle the chairs was like for a bonfire. The kitchen and dining room was just a few feet away from it. Upstairs were four rooms.

Paana na ito?

"I'm with Leslie," Eren said breaking the silence we just had.

"Han's with me."

"Is that even allowed? Does tito approve?" Dane asked.

"We've slept in the same bed for days and nothing has happened between us. And yes dad did approve."