Chapter 46: Now or Never

Hannie's POV

Alex just confessed that he loves me. I liked him but that was only like. I felt guilty, I can't reciprocate his feelings. I'm already inlove with Xander and nothing is going to change that.

"Hey don't let it bother you Nie. Maybe he's just tripping on you. Knowing boys, remember?"

I nodded. She's right. Malakas nga naman mga trip ng lalaki.

We continued looking for the remaining items. I find it really weird that these were the items we were looking for. And mostly of the riddles were answered by Snow.

I wilt and die
I'm Red as blood
Touch me and you'll cry
And discover how I am a dude

"A rose!" Snow shouted.

"Paano naging rose yan?!" I asked confused.

"Red as blood? Touch me and you'll cry? A rose is red as blood and when-Uhh ano ng aba iyon.." she scratched her head. "When you touch it you'll cry from the pain because of the thorns! Yun!"

Seriously? Rose talaga?? Ang layo! Yung dulo po ang weird! Umo-o nalang ako at sumunod kay Snow.

We walked by the beach and ran towards the hotel. I don't know why Snow even knows where we're going to.

She pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me into a cubicle.

"Snow! Ano ba ito?"

She threw her backpack. "Wear the clothes we found!"

"At bakit! Baka kung sino pa nagsuot nito!"

"Wag na maarte! Just wear them kung ayaw mong malaman ni Xander buhok mo sa kili kili!"

My eyes widened. "So?! All girls have armpit hair!"

"Just do it!"

I'm so weirded out! Ano ba meron?!

In the end I wore the red spaghetti strapped dress, black stilletos and silver bracelet we found along the way. All what's left in the bag was a rope, a rose and a red handkerchief.

I got out of the cubicle and glared at Snow who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Get her!"

Before I could even say anything, someone tied something around my eyes, a handkerchief. I tried to fight whoever it was and felt someone tying up my hands, the rope!

"Snow Elyra! Kung ano man trip mo stop it right now! This is not funny!"

All I heard were giggling and ranting. I could tell that it was Lia and Leslie. They dragged, yes dragged me in stilletos to wherever.

They took off my blindfold and I couldn't see a thing. The lights were off. Then a ray of light shined, on a red rose. It was the rose Snow was talking about! I was about to take it when-

"Oh my God.." I covered my mouth with my hand from the sudden shock.

It was Xander, he was in a black tux holding the rose. What is this?!

"Han..." He softly said.

"Xander ano ito?!"

"It's now or never dude." I heard someone whisper.

The light got bigger and he was in the middle of the spotlight. My legs began to feel numb and started to wobble as he slowly kneeled on one leg.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Was all I could say in my mind. Ano ito! Natutuwa ako at the same time kinakabahan!