Covering The Bruises And Piercings

Pic of Riley's outfit

When I woke up it was peaceful..... WAIT WHAT!! I checked my phone it was 8:00 school started at 8:19. Some of you may say it's just 19 minutes but it takes me awhile because I have to take out my piercings, cover ny bruises and tattoos. I decided to wear a teal long sleeve, black jeans and teal converse, with my black glasses.I went to go put foundation on my bruised jaw but I then realized I had no more foundation. Just fucking great I thought how am I going to cover my tatoos and bruises now. I'll just have to keep my head down today. I checked my clock it was 8:13. Shit I bolted out the door and sprinted to school. I arrived at school at about 8:18, got to my locker and went to class. Thank god I wasn't late again. I didn't want detention. So as the day went on it was lunch thank god I was starving. As I was eating I saw a shadow standing over me, I knew it was Logan.
"What do you want", I asked annoyed. "Just to sit with my bestie", he said. Was he joking? Me and him... Friends haha.
"I'm not your friend and I'm never gonna be", I said.
"Why you gotta be so rude", I heard Wes say.
"Me rude, please your the one who was being a dick yesterday in detention", I said quietly.
  They all staired at me like I had 2 heads.
"Hi ignore those idiots I'm Leila, Logan's sister and Wes's girlfriend", she said sticking out her hand.
"Nice to meet you I guess", I said hesitantly.
"Well I'm going to go", I said slowly backing away.
  With that someone grabbed my arm. "Let go of my arm", I said clenching my fists.
"Not happening",said Logan.
Then I noticed him staring at a bruise on my arm. I started freaking out what would I say to him.
"How did you get that bruise princess", he asked sounding mad. Wait mad why would he be mad and did he just call my princess?
"If you want a few princesses go look over ther", I said pointing to the sluts hanging all over the jocks.
  His loosened his grip and I ran. When I got to my locker to catch my breath. I thought why the hell did they even talk to me. With that thought running through my mind I went to 5th period.